Gingy- Abilities

Gingy is very skilled in combat, having mastery with swords and possessing great agility. She is also shown to wield a gun, but isn't shown to have mastery with it, though she killed one bokoblin demon with it. Gingy is also shown to be very flexible, being able to do long distance flips, round ups, and cartwheels.

Gingy has great pain endurance, being able to pull swords out of her tentacles without flinching, and when Furrugia Aj stabbed her in the stomach so she got Nash to draw it from her.

As an Mizuan, Gingy possesses amazing abilities other characters do not. She has an ability called "Hot Finger", where her pointer finger glows with a bright orange orb, allowing her to burn everything it touches. Her ability, "Cold Finger" is the exact opposite of Hot Finger, where her pointer finger glows with a light blue orb, allowing her to freeze everything it touches. Gingy also has the ability to communicate to Earth animals and imitates their natural behaviors. This is shown when Ginna was transformed into a beast by Zong Marta, Gingy was the only character that was able to understand her howls and figure out the beast was Ginna. When over excited, Gingy's stomach gets filled with joyful gas bubbles, the gas then allowing her to float in mid-air. This is shown when Zelkot kissed her on the cheek, causing her to get over excited and suddenly float into the air. Gingy's​ belly-button can also shoot out a gas that smells terrible when she's frightened. This was shown when she shot out some of the gas when she found out Sa-chan Jennifer was a Pattian. When Nash questioned the smell in the room, Gingy states it was gas that shot from her body. When Gingy gets really upset, she shoots purple mucus from her nose to the lifeform that made her upset, as when Sa-chan insulted Zelkot, calling him a failure at his job since he's aware of Gingy being an alien, but never took her in. After saying that, Gingy suddenly shot purple mucus from her nose at Sa-chan, leaving her disgusted. Gingy also has an ability calmed "Calm Palm", where her hand glows with a green light, allowing her to calm someone down by touching his/her forehead. Gingy also has a bracelet she calls a cloaking device that allows her to shapeshift into any kind of person.

However, as a Mizuan, Gingy has low physical strength. She is shown to have trouble lifting barrels, opening large gates, and pushing over boulders. She usually has to rely on Ginna to help her move the barrels in the Knight Academy.