1; the one where she's found

Faelyn's eyes fluttered open. She could see nothing. It was dark, and murky. She placed her hands ahead of her, to hit a wall, a few centimetres from her face. It crumbled, and a few pieces fell on her face. She started to hyperventilate; she didn't do well in small spaces. She started to pound against the wall.

"Hello? Hello?" She yelled, and started to panic more. She knew she was underground, she just didn't know how far.

"Somebody help! Please, somebody!" She cried, as a tear slipped. She felt footsteps around her, pounding into the ground.

"I heard, I swear I heard a voice," a muffled voice said.

"Dude, we just saved the day, and you're probably tired," another voice responded.

"No, Scott, I know what I heard," the voice said, as Faelyn looked around in surprise. She pushed her hand up, and surprisingly, it pushed through the dirt, then the mud.

"Scott?" A voice said, and Faelyn pushed her arm more, till her elbow was free.

"Guys, give me a hand, c'mon!" A feminine voice said, and hands began to scrap away the dirt surrounding Faelyn's arm. She shoved her shoulder through, and eventually she could sit up. A number of gasps sounded throughout the group of people.

Faelyn looked around, confused. She saw three boys, a three men, a girl and a woman, all looking at her with worried eyes. One of the men took a step towards her. She looked from person to person, with worried eyes, taking large breaths.

"Hey," the man said softly, taking off his jacket, "you're okay, just breathe." He handed her the jacket, and when she reached out for it she realised she was naked, and hastily put the jacket on.

"What's your name?" He asked, and she looked into his blue eyes.

"Faelyn," she whispered, and one of the boys took a step forward.

"What did you say?" He said, and she looked up at him.

"Faelyn," she said a little louder, as the man kneeled down beside Faelyn.

"Why were you buried?" He asked in confusion, and Faelyn looked down at the jacket she had on, and read the word Sheriff.

"You are a... sheriff?" She asked in confusion.

"You don't know what that means?" He asked, and she shook our head.

"What year is this?" She asked, and the people looked to one another.

"It's 2014," they said, and she gasped.

"What year are you... from?" The same boy asked.

"Too many to count," she murmured, making their eyes widen.

"What was the last date you remember?" The boy asked.

"1923," she said, as everyone froze, but Faelyn stayed calm.

"Why are you not freaking out? You're acting like this is normal," The boy commented.

"Because it is," she murmured, and pushed herself up with her hands, and stood up, but her legs quickly gave out, and the woman jumped forward and helped Faelyn by supporting her so she could stand.

"We need to get her to a hospital," the woman said to the man, and the boy stepped forward.

"If she was underground for 100 years, and much more, how is she alive?" He asked the man.

"I don't know Stiles. I don't know," he muttered, and they helped Faelyn off to the car.

NEW BOOK! I'm super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!