7; the one where she is stubborn

"Thank God!" Lydia yelled as she saw Faelyn being carried through the trees.

"Derek?" Stiles said, as everyone else looked in shock.

"Put her by the tree," Isaac said and Derek sat her against it, and she whimpered in protest, as Derek's body heat was the only source of warmth she had.

"Now what?" Peter asked, and the pack stayed silent, unsure.

"I'll call Deaton," Scott said, dialling the vets number, who picked up after two tones.

"He said it should be working," Scott murmured, as all eyes landed on Faelyn. A small root started to grow from the ground, and wrap around her finger, then another and another, slowly climbing up her hands, tugging her. Her eyes fluttered open as she leaned against her tree, looking up at it.

"It's too weak," she said, slumping back, "my tree will die."

"No," Lydia whimpered, "we have to do something. You can't die."

"I won't die," Faelyn muttered, "I'll be mortal."

"What?" Stiles said, stepping forward, "you won't be a Dryad any more?"

"I will," she said, "but I'll no longer live forever." Suddenly, the leaves from the tree began to fall around her, withering and turning black. Lydia took a step forward to reach her, but Stiles held her back, pulling her into a hug. After a minute, the fierce wind that was blowing died down, as Faelyn's eyes fluttered shut.

"Faelyn?" Stiles hissed, earning a glare from most werewolves as Lydia took a cautious step forward, kneeling down and taking her hand, looking back at all the boys.

"She's warmer," Lydia said with relief, and Scott placed his hand on Stiles shoulder.

"Okay, so who's turn is it to lift her now?" Stiles said, and Peter rolled his eyes, lifting Faelyn.

"Let's get her back to Deaton, just to make sure," Scott said, and Peter nodded, as the pack headed back to the vets.

---

Faelyn flinched away from the light as Deaton shone it in her eyes, making him laugh, along with Lydia, Scott, Stiles and Isaac.

"Faelyn, you have to look at the light," Deaton chuckled, and she looked at the ground sheepishly.

"Okay," she muttered, and looked back up again, as Deaton shone the light in her eyes again.

"Well, everything seems normal. You should probably take her to Melissa again," Deaton said, and Faelyn shifted uncomfortably, and he looked to Lydia for an answer.

"Fae doesn't like the hospital very much," Lydia explained, as Derek and Peter came back in the room, and Peter sat in one of the chairs and Derek crosses his arms and leaned against the wall, looking disinterested.

"Well, I'm afraid the hospital is a evil necessity, Faelyn," Deaton said, and she nodded.

"I know," she mumbled, and Derek sighed.

"How long is she going to be at my loft for?" He said, and Scott looked up at him from a chair.

"Well she doesn't exactly have anywhere else to go," Scott said, and Derek looked at him.