10; the one where they find someone

Derek woke up the next morning as Lydia shook him awake.

"What? What the hell?" He groaned as he sat up, "what is it?"

"It's Faelyn," she said, and he instantly became alert, "her hair changed completely last night. She called me half an hour ago or so to help her."

"Is she okay?" Derek asked, "I meant, she's not dying or anything?"

"She'll be fine," Lydia dismissed, "she's just a little torn up over her hair. But he pack is coming over later to watch movies and kinda distract her, show her that her hair colour changing doesn't change the world, you know?"

Derek nodded slowly as he swung his feet out of bed, standing up beside Lydia.

"Where is she?" He asked, and Lydia pointed to the lilac dress peaking out from behind a pillar.

"Fae? Do you wanna come on out?" Lydia asked softly, and they both heard a small sigh as she stepped forward.

Derek's eyes widened. She was wearing a knee length sleeveless lilac dress, with small white pumps. Her hair, however, was a deep chestnut brown shade, and it was half pinned up, and much shorter, only reaching down to her shoulders.

"Faelyn, you look..." he said as his eyes trailed up and down her body, as she blushed.

"It looks okay?" She mumbled, fiddling with the hem of her dress. Derek nodded, his eyes still taking her in.

"Well, I'll leave you two to it then," Lydia smiled, "see you tonight then, Fae."

Faelyn nodded as Lydia left the loft, as she shuffled awkwardly, and Derek cleared his throat.

"So," he said, "anything you want to do today?"

She shook her head no, biting her lip.

"Not really," Faelyn said, and Derek sighed, about to tell her she needed to get out of the house more when the loft door swung open, and Stiles and Scott came running in.

"Faelyn, you need to come with us," Stiles said as he walked close to her, holding onto her arm.

"Why? What's wrong?" Derek asked, pulling Stiles' hand off of her protectively.

"We found him," Stiles said, "we found her father."