6; the one where he doesn't care

"What the hell happened?" Derek said, bursting through the door to see Faelyn, pale and shaking, lying on the table in Deaton's back room, with Isaac beside her, holding her cold hand.

"I already told you over the phone," Isaac said, tired.

"Have the others found the tree yet?" Derek asked, walking towards the table.

"Does she look any better?" Isaac asked, and Derek shook his head, "then no."

"Why didn't Peter wake me up?" Derek asked.

"How am I supposed to know? I just got a call in the middle of the night that Faelyn was dying," Isaac shrugged sadly. Derek sat opposite Isaac, taking Faelyn's other hand. Black veins crawled up his arm, and he pulled away in shock.

"She's in pain?" Derek asked.

"That does tend to be a side affect of dying, yes," Isaac said rolling his eyes, and taking some of her pain. Derek did the same, and both stopped when it got to much.

"To be honest, I didn't think you liked Faelyn," Isaac said.

"I don't," Derek instantly retorted.

"Then why are you helping?" Isaac said with a smirk.

"Because Scott wanted me to," Derek shrugged.

"And now you do what Scott wants you too? And don't use the excuse that he's an Alpha. There's another reason you're here," Isaac said, crossing his arms.

"I owe Scott a favour, Isaac. I do not care, I'm just helping him, and that is it," Derek said, "I do not care. About her or about anything else." Derek sat back down, and both werewolves were oblivious to the fact that Faelyn was conscious for a moment, and heard everything they said.

---

"All these trees look the same!" Stiles said, throwing his hands in the air.

"It has to be here somewhere," Lydia said, as Scott, Stiles and Peter trailed after her.

"A ring of trees, with a large boulder nearby, and the Nematon in the distance. That's not too hard," Lydia murmured to herself, as Stiles walked beside her, and Peter lagged behind to walk with Scott, who was preoccupied with his thoughts.

"So, what exactly did you see in Faelyn's mind?" Peter asked, and Scott shook his head.

"It was personal," Scott muttered, and Peter rolled his eyes.

"Not anymore," Peter said, and Scott sighed.

"It was in the 1000's. Her family lived in a village. I think the entire village was like her," Scott said.

"Dryads?" Peter asked, and Scott nodded his head.

"One night, there was a fire. All these werewolves came rushing in, slaughtering everyone in sight. They said that Faelyn's people had killed one of theirs. Faelyn's sister..." Scott trailed off.

"Her sister?" Peter prompted.

"Didn't make it," Scott finished, and Peter sighed.