5; the one where she's dying

Peter hauled Faelyn out of the car, bringing her into the vets. Scott, Stiles, Isaac and Lydia all stood up.

"Where's the vet?" Peter asked, taking Faelyn into the back room and laying her on the table.

"He'l be here any minute now. What's wrong with her?" Stiles asked, and Peter shook his head.

"I don't know," he said, as Lydia sat beside her trembling body. She took one of her hands, and gasped.

"She's ice cold," Lydia said, and Scott grabbed her other hand. He held on tight, and slowly, the pain drained from her body. She sighed in relief, and visibly untensed. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Lydia?" She croaked, and Lydia smiled.

"Hey Fae," she said, and Faelyn shut her eyes again. At that moment, Deaton came bursting through the doors.

"What happened?" Deaton asked, pulling out the books and medicine he needed.

"She was vomiting dirt, and she's ice cold. What's happening to her?" Peter demanded, and Deaton shook his head.

"I- I don't know," Deaton muttered, as everyone crowded closer to Faelyn. They didn't know why, but they all felt obligated to protect her. Faelyn coughed slightly and groaned in pain as she opened her eyes slightly.

"Mother," she whispered, and everyone looked to one another.

"Sweetheart, your mother isn't here," Lydia said stroking her head.

"I talked to her," Faelyn croaked. She grabbed Deaton's hand, making him look to her.

"My mother said you were on the right track, but to look a little closer to home," she said, before shutting her eyes again. Deaton's eyes widened before flipping the book to a different section.

"A Dryad," he muttered.

"She's a Dryad," Deaton said, as everyone looked at him confused.

"How does this tell us how to make her better?" Scott said.

"She doesn't grow old, and doesn't eat. But she's been found that a lot according to Lydia. But Dryad's are tied to nature, but more specifically, trees. Every Dryad has their own special tree they're tied to. As long as that tree's alive, she doesn't age. But her tie to her tree must be being severed. If someone if harming that tree, but not fully killing it, it could be killing Faelyn," Deaton explained.

"So what do we do?" Isaac asked.

"Find the tree," Stiles says, "find the tree and fix the bond."

"But something still doesn't make sense," Scott said, "how was she buried? Who buried her?"

"Those are questions for when Faelyn isn't going to die," Peter said, "but how are we gonna find the tree? There's a lot of them in Beacon Hills, if you haven't noticed."

"The Nematon," Lydia said, making all eyes turn to her, "she was attracted to the Nematon when she left the other day. Maybe that's where we could start."

"There has to be an easier way," Isaac said.

"There is, but it's more risky," Deaton said.