2; the one where she's not human

"Well, do you want the good new or the bad news?" Melissa asked. Over the past few days, Faelyn had been getting to know the Beacon Hills pack. She had figured out she was in California, though she didn't know how. She had learnt that that night, the people there were Stiles, Scott, Allison, Derek, Isaac, Chris, the Sheriff and Melissa.

"I... don't know," Faelyn murmured, and Melissa smiled.

"Well, the good news is you don't have to stay in hospital anymore. I know you're uneasy here," Melissa said, and Faelyn smiled slightly.

"I am glad to be leaving, yes," she said, and Melissa nodded.

"As for the bad," Melissa said, "your DNA isn't in any records we have, but, you're human. Also on the bad side, we have no way of telling if you aren't human, but considering you were underground for a multiple years without air, or food, or anything, you probably aren't human." Faelyn frowned, and shook her head.

"I know I'm not human," Faelyn said, and Melissa frowned.

"Then, what are you?" Melissa asked, and Faelyn smiled slightly at the memory.

"Mother never told me, she just told me I wasn't human," Faelyn shrugged, and Melissa looked shocked.

"You remember your mother?" Melissa asked.

"Yes. And my father, and my little sister," Faelyn said, and Melissa, as shocked as she looked, nodded.

"Can you tell me more about your family? Or around the time of when you were with them?" Melissa asked, and Faelyn teared up.

"I- I don't know," she said, looking down at the floor. Melissa's eyes softened and her body untensed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bombard you with so many questions. I just want to help you," Melissa said, holding onto Faelyn's shoulders and looking at her. Faelyn nodded.

"Where will I go?" Faelyn asked, and Melissa's eyes widened as she had no idea.

"Mom?" Scott said as she opened the door.

"Scott," Melissa said, and he smiled sheepishly.

"She can stay in Derek's loft. He's not gonna be back for quite some time," he said, not even denying that he listened in on their conversation. Melissa nodded.

"We need to get her clothes," Melissa said, pointing at the hospital gown Faelyn was wearing. At that moment, Lydia popped her head around the corner of the door.

"Hi," she said, and Faelyn smiled and waved slightly, before looking down shyly, making everyone chuckle.

"I brought some things for you," Lydia said, stepping inside and showing the duffle bag she brought, "but I'll get more." She walked up to where Faelyn was sitting and opened it.

"This way Fae," Lydia said, as Faelyn smiled slightly at the nickname. She hopped up and followed Lydia into a bathroom. She pulled out a baggy white fluffy jumper and black baggy joggers. She then pulled out a pair of sneakers.

"Sorry that their so baggy and old. I didn't know what size you were, but don't worry, we'll go shopping soon," Lydia said with a smirk, and Faelyn looked down to the clothes in her hands.

"That would be nice, but I don't have any money," she said, and Lydia laughed.

"Sweetie, don't you worry. Just go get changed, and then I'll drive you to where you'll be staying, okay?" Lydia said, and Faelyn nodded, going behind a curtain to get changed into the baggy clothes Lydia had given her.

---

After a long talk with Lydia and an even longer tour of the loft, Faelyn was left alone in the loft. She nodded and smiled at everything Lydia said, but still had no idea how to work a microwave, or an oven, or anything else. She walked around the loft, her bare feet quietly patting around. She walked over to the large window, and sat down beside it.

She watched the rain roll down the windows, and a tear slipped from her eye. She had no idea where her family were, or if they were still alive. She wiped the tear and sat up straight, and her something caught her eye; a dead plant. She walked over to the small potted flower, and saw it withering, and going grey, so she placed her hand either side of it, and watched as it slowly reformed to its bright purple colour.

She smiled, satisfied with her work, and sat down by the window again, and watched the rain, finding nothing else as interesting.