January 9

QueenB'sSon: Hi

Jan 9 3:17 pm

ValcanoVolcano: Who r u?
QueenB'sSon: U don't know me and I don't know u. I'm just a random person that's bored.
ValcanoVolcano: Okay. Idk u so bye.
QueenB'sSon: Wait.
QueenB'sSon: Plz talk to me
QueenB'sSon: I promise I'm not a stalker or anything.
QueenB'sSon: Plz give me another chance.
QueenB'sSon: I go to the same high school as u.

Oops, it looks like Sal's phone has been off/disconnected for a while. We'll deliver your message when they connect again.

QueenB'sSon: Plz.

Oops, it looks like Sal's phone has  been off/disconnected for a while. We'll deliver your message when they connect again.

QueenB'sSon: 😭

Andy's POV

I put my phone down and looked at my boyfriend, James.
"What's up?" He asked.
"This person, who I'm guessing is a guy, texted me. Wanting to be friends I guess. I just ignored him."
"Okay. I wanna play a game."
"Then play a game." He tackled me and said,
"It's a sex game." That made me painfully hard.
"O-Okay." He smirked then got off me.
"Strip," he ordered. I quickly got up and took off all my clothes. He sat on the bed then said,
"Go out the door." I stood against the wall out my door.
"Hands on your head. Legs spread." I like the dominant side of him. I do as told then he gets up and goes to his book bag. He pulls something out but I can't tell what.
"You have a pain kink. Don't you babe?" He asked.
"Yeah."
"Okay. I'm gonna ask you a few questions. If you get one right, I'll let you come closer. If you get one wrong you move back. If you get too many wrong. Well, you'll see." I nodded then he started asking me questions. Whatever he had he put behind him so I couldn't see it. I moved up several times but the questions started getting harder and I was back where I started.
"You got too many wrong," James said. He got up with the item in his hand. I saw what it was then too. It was a flogger. I always wanted to get flogged. I didn't think it was possible but I got harder at the sight. He pulled me in my room and made me get on all fours on my bed. He groped my ass then hit it with the flogger. The feeling was painful pleasure. I moaned and winced at the same time.
"Let me know if you want me to stop."
"Okay." He continued flogging me. He would hold it for a few seconds before hitting me with it and I moaned with each hit. I also cried some but it felt too good. He hit me slightly harder and it hurt. Bad. He continued doing it until I said,
"Stop, James, stop." I was in complete tears from the pain.  He stopped, dropped the flogger, then pulled me into a hug on the bed. I gripped his shirt and cried. He rocked me and hummed in my ear. He grabbed his book bag and got something out of it.
"This is lotion, baby. It should make you feel better." I nodded then felt something cool on my skin. I jumped but relaxed. James got from under me and sat next to me. He started massaging my ass, legs, and back.
"Thank you," I said.
"For?" He asked.
"Taking care of me."
"It's nothing. You told me to stop so I stopped and took care of you."
"I love you."
"Love you, too."