February 24 (filler chapter but much needed)

Andy's POV

Someone knocked on the door around five o'clock. I opened the door since Dad was in the bathroom and saw James with tears in his eyes.
"What?" I asked with venom in my voice. He hugged me and cried hard. I didn't hug him at all.
"What the fuck do you want?" I asked.
"She's pregnant," he said. I felt pain and jealousy run through my body.
"Well, that's what you get for fucking her. That's what you get for being a dick. That's what you get," I said. Dad came out and said,
"What's going on?"
"He got the bitch pregnant now he scared," I said.
"She isn't a bitch. I love her." Pain ran through me again.
"Go tell your parents. They'll help," Dad said. He knew I wanted James to go.
"O-Okay." He got off me and wiped his face. He left and I slammed the door shut. I left my hand on the down and let my head hang. I fell to the floor, sat on my knees, and cried. I heard Dad's footsteps coming towards me and his hands helping me up. He helped me to the couch where we sat down and I cried into his shoulder.
"It's alright," Dad said.
"He doesn't love me anymore, Dad."
"Now, he didn't say that."
"He said he loves her."
"But he came running to you."
"He was a bitch to me today. Then he comes to cry on my shoulder."
"He stills loves you because you were his first love."
"He has a baby momma. I'm just a shoulder to cry on. He said he loves her. He fucking treats me like shit."
"Did y'all ever break up?"
"Yeah. But the thing is he could've told me he liked her. I would've understood but he just fucked her."