February 15

Andy's POV

I woke up and tried to sit up but a headache caused me to groan and put my head back down. I knew I had a hangover because I drunk the liquor stash my parents have. I think Mom woke me up and took the bottle from as asked me questions but I just wanted to sleep. She told Dad and after that I fell asleep.
"Andy," Dad said. I looked at him kneeling in front of me which meant I was on the couch.
"Take this." He has two pills in his hand but I just shook my head.
"Why? You feel like you gonna throw up?" I nodded feeling queasy as he said it then he grabbed a bucket out of nowhere and put it to my mouth as I threw up.
"You wanna talk?" I nodded then slowly sat up. He sat next to me and put his arm around me. I dug my face into his side.
"Is the light hurting your eyes?" I nodded. It got darker then Dad asked,
"Okay. Why'd you drink last night?"
"If I tell you, you can't hate me," I said.
"I promise I won't hate you. You're my son no matter what."
"I got my heart broken."
"Okay. Why would I hate you for that?"
"Because I got my heart broken by my boyfriend."
"Who?"
"James."
"What he do?"
"He kissed this girl then went out the dance with her. I was watching him almost the whole time. He left when I went to the bathroom." Tears ran down my face.
"Hey, it'll be alright."
"But Dad. He was first my first everything. Boyfriend, sex, love. It's hard to get over that."
"I know. But you have to try. Sure, he was first but that doesn't mean it's meant to be."
"I know, Dad." My headache was starting to get worse from my crying.
"Dad, my head hurts worse," I whined.
"Take this. It should help the migraine." He handed me the pills and a cup of water, which I drunk all of.
"Go back to sleep while I talk to your mother."
"Okay." He got up and walked upstairs while I laid down on the couch.

Two hours later I woke up and Dad was in the rocking chair.
"Dad," I said.
"Yeah?"
"Why didn't you freak out when I told you I'm gay?"
"Why would I?"
"I don't know. Most parents usually do."
"Well, I'm bisexual so I ain't worrying bout it."
"Oh, okay." My dad is bisexual. He did act fruity sometimes.

Feb 15 3:15 pm

Ja_Man: y weren't u at school?
Ja_Man: Andy. Answer me.
Ja_Man: plz baby.
Ja_Man: ok I messed up. I'm sorry.
Ja_Man: she means nothing to me.
Ja_Man: plz babe.
Ja_Man: why'd ur dad kick me out?
Ja_Man: plz talk to me.
Ja_Man: ily. Andy. Ily. She is nothing to me.
ValcanoVolcano: well, if she's nothing to u then why'd u kiss her?
ValcanoVolcano: huh?
ValcanoVolcano: I fucking saw that. I was fucking watching u. Then u left with her. I was in the bathroom but Kenneth told me u left with her. I fucking know this shit cuz I'm in fucking love with u. But apparently u don't love me back.
Ja_Man: I do love u.
ValcanoVolcano: save it. We're through. Never to go out again.
Ja_Man: wait.
Ja_Man: plz
Ja_Man: Andy plz.
Ja_Man: u fucking blocked me?

Feb 15 4:15 pm

QueenB'sSon: hey
ValcanoVolcano: aye
QueenB'sSon: u alright?
ValcanoVolcano: no. He tried coming to my house today after school. Dad kicked him out tho.
QueenB'sSon: that's good.
ValcanoVolcano: then he was blowing up my phone. I texted him four messages then blocked him.
QueenB'sSon: do what u need to do.
ValcanoVolcano: now he's blowing up my phone again and saying mean things to me.
QueenB'sSon: mean things?
ValcanoVolcano: yea. Calling me fag and shit like that. I knew he could turn on somebody like that but I never thought he would turn on me like that.
QueenB'sSon: just ignore it. He ain't worth it.
ValcanoVolcano: ik.