February 26

Andy's POV

Donnie slept in the bed with me last night while Drew and Darren left.
"What's up with y'all all having the same first letter in your name?" I asked.
"Parents are weird."
"Okay."
"What's up with someone coming in at 11:00 last night?"
"Mom is cheating."
"Oh. Okay. But it ain't cheating."
"They haven't sighed papers yet."
"Oh. You don't go to church?"
"I haven't been to church since I was three."
"My god."
"Don't use the Lord's name in vain." He glared at me while I smirked.
"Fuck you," he said.
"Sorry, honey. I may be a switch but you a bottom."
"I've never had sex before so I don't know." He looked down and I grabbed his chin and made him look at me.
"That's nothing to be ashamed about. Got me?" He nodded. "And I told you you're a bottom. You're submissive." He growled and said,
"I can be dominant if I want to."
"Prove it."
"I will. When you aren't ready."
"Okay." I got out of bed and went out.
"Can you cook?!" I asked.
"No. I'll burn myself. I always do when I try to cook."
"Come on. I'll teach you to cook something without heat."
"Okay." I went in the kitchen and reached in the refrigerator. I got yogurt, because I knew he wasn't lactose intolerant, and got fruit. I turned around and he was sitting at the table.
"Now, you want smoothies or yogurt?" I asked.
"Yogurt."
"Come ere." He walked beside me and I said,
"Get two bowls out of there."

After breakfast, Donnie and I went to the skating rink. We paid and got on the floor. Donnie grabbed my hand when he was about to fall and pulled me down.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yeah." I got up and skated off.
"You aren't gonna help me?" He asked.
"No." I heard him get up and skate over to me.
"Darren dating Mr. Watson," he said.
"Cool. I hope they happy."
"I know they happy cuz if they ain't and I find out about it I'm gonna go to Mr. Watson as a protective brother and not a scared student."
"Okay. Then." I was scared because if he's like this imagine his brothers. They'll kill me. Wait. Remember Andrew you aren't going out with him.
"Andy, did you hear me?"
"No. I'm sorry. What?"
"I said I like this guy in class."
"Who?"
"I'm not gonna tell you." He skated away. I chased him but had no luck. This kid is fast. I finally gave up and sat in a chair that was on the side. Donnie came over and sat next to me.
"You alright?" He asked.
"Yeah. Tired tho."
"Okay. I don't wanna tell you who I like because you'll freak out. I don't want you to freak out."
"Okay. I guess I respect your decision."
"Thank you." He hugged me and skated off again. That boy has got my feelings all over the place. I really do like him. And I'm afraid the person he likes is gonna steal him from me. I don't wanna get attached like I did to James. Only for it to end in heartbreak.
"Dude, stop daydreaming," Donnie said.
"Sorry."
"What you thinking about?"
"Shit."
"You need to use the bathroom or something?"
"No. It's something I don't wanna talk about."
"You sure?"
"Yeah." I got up and followed him.
"I'm ready to go. I'm bored," he said.
"Yeah. Me, too." We turned our shakes in and walked out. As we were going to the car my phone went off in my pocket. I saw I got a notification from Kik about an text. I opened the app and looked at the text from Darren.

M.I.SS.I.T.: U got Donnie?
ValcanoVolcano: yea. And I gotta tell u sum but I'll tell u later.
M.I.SS.I.T.: ight

I put my phone up and looked at Donnie. He was staring at me like I was crazy.
"What?"
"Who was that?"
"Darren."
"Oh. Asking if I'm with you?"
"Yeah."
"He just don't want me to go back there. It's hell."
"I don't blame em."