May 6

Andy's POV

I woke up on Darren's couch, my head in Donnie's lap, Darren asleep in the easy chair. I chuckled at both of them because they looked exactly the same. Both had their head back and mouth open. You could tell they were brothers like that. Almost twins. I slowly got up to go to the bathroom but woke up Donnie.
"Where you going, babe?" He asked quietly.
"Bathroom," I answered with the same softness.
"Okay." I made my way to the bathroom. The more I walked the more I needed to use the bathroom. I finally got in and did my business. When I came out I laid with Donnie again. He jumped a little then saw it was me and ran his hand through his hair. I sighed and looked at his hair. The ends were blue and the roots were brown. It looked cool the way it was. I remembered I used to think of him as the blue haired beauty. We've come so far in so little time. We've both grown.
Bang!
We all jumped at the noise and Darren quickly got up to see what was going on. When he opened the door Drew was standing there. He looked as if he had been crying.
"Drew, what's wrong?" Darren asked.
"I caught him cheating."
"Oh my gosh." Darren hugged his brother and continued to comfort him. Darren's phone went off and he told Donnie to get it. Donnie put it between our ears and said,
"Hello?"
"Hey, Donnie," Mr. Watson said.
"Hey, Mr. Watson," I said into the phone.
"Oh. So I got both of you. How you boys doing?"
"We're good," Donnie answered.
"Where's Darren?"
"Comforting my brother."
"He's comforting himself?"
"No. My other brother. Drew."
"Oh. Is he alright?"
"He caught his boyfriend cheating but he'll be fine. I know Drew."
"Um. Can you tell Darren to call me when he gets a chance?"
"Sure. Why?"
"Um. I just. Um. You know, um-"
"Never mind. You seem really hesitant," I said.
"Yeah but. Just tell him to call me later."
"Okay. Bye," I said and hung up Darren's phone. Donnie started laughing and I hit his chest.
"That's not funny," I told him.
"Yes it was."
"No it wasn't. He was probably going to come up with a lie."
"Well, we already knew he couldn't."

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Donnie," I said. He had me on the bed, I was under him, he's attacking my neck. He had been teasing since Mr. Watson called and he finally gave in to my pleas. He had my clothes off, besides my jock strap, and was playing with my sensitive hole. He had my hands tied together then tied to the bedpost. He started kissing up my chest then my neck and finally my ear.
"I told you I could dominate," he whispered then licked my earlobe. I rubbed against him, trying to get pleasure but he held my hips down.
"Please," I said.
"What do you want?"
"I want you to touch me. To make me scream. To fuck me hard. To go slow. It feels good slow."
"Slow and hard?"
"Yes. Please. Make love to me."
"You want me to make love to you?"
"Yes. Please." He sat up and untied me. I sat up and sat in his lap. He kissed me softly, tenderly. I felt all the love he has for me and I tried to return it. I put my arms around his neck and he put his on my hips.
"I love you," he whispered in my mouth. I smiled and said,
"Love you, too." I started kissing his neck, looking for his sweet spot. He gripped my side and moaned when I found it. I started lightly bitting and sucking it. Giving him a hickey.
"Lay on the bed," he whispered in my ear. I nodded and did as he said. He got off the bed and took off his sweats, showing his hard. He wasn't wearing underwear
"I can't be the only one naked." I laughed and took off my jock strap.
"Satisfied?"
"Yes." We giggled and he started kissing me. He straddled me and kissed my chest all over. I put my hand in his hair and pulled him up to kiss me. He rubbed his cock against mine and we both moaned. We stayed there. Staring into each other's eyes. Lips close but not touching. Breathing through our mouths.
"You have no idea how much I love you," he said.
"Then give me an idea." He kissed me again then reached in his drawer for condoms and lube.
"Go in raw. No condom," I said. He nodded then put the condom on top of his dresser.
"You wanna lube me up?"
"Yeah." He put some lube in my hand and I rubbed it in then put it on Donnie cock. He moaned then stopped me.
"Put some on your tight little hole," he told me. Doing as told I moaned as I rimmed myself with my finger. He removed my fingers and I whimpered. I heard chuckling as he pushed in me. His cock is so thick. James' was just long but Donnie is long and thick.
"Oh my gosh, Donnie," I said.
"Yes?"
"You feel so good." He eventually found my prostate making me moan loud.
"Stay there for a minute," I told him. And he did. I could tell he wanted to move but he also wanted to pleasure me. He laid next to me and pulled me so we were laying next to each other. I put one leg around his waist and put my face in his chest. He started moving slowly but still with hard thrusts. I gripped the sheets and allowed him to continue.
"I love you," he said.
"I love you, uh, too." Soft moans were heard in the room and sweet nothings. We couldn't stop saying I love you.
"I'm gonna cum," he said. He grabbed me and started pumping me. I gripped his arm and buried my face in his chest more. We came at the same time. Both of us tired. I put my arms around him and he did the same to me.
"I love you," I mumbled.
"Love you too," he mumbled back. "Everything's going to be okay from now on. I promise." I nodded and slowly went to sleep.