February 23

Feb 23 6:13 pm

M.I.SS.I.T.: Ur Andy aren't u?
ValcanoVolcano: Yea. And u r?
M.I.SS.I.T.: Darren. The school nurse. Look I need ur help with something
ValcanoVolcano: ok. What's up?
M.I.SS.I.T.: My brothers' and I's birthday is coming up and one of my brothers is QueenB'sSon. The guy U've been talking to.
ValcanoVolcano: yea. His birthday Saturday.
M.I.SS.I.T.: correct u r. Now he would love it if u were there. He's turning eighteen.
ValcanoVolcano: yea. Ik. He my friend. Actually my only friend besides my dad.
M.I.SS.I.T.: yea. He told me. Well anyway. Meet me at Blues & Food Saturday @ 1:00. I'll tell u what to do from there.
ValcanoVolcano: kay. See ya.
M.I.SS.I.T.: ✌️

Andy's POV

Mom and Dad are going to get a divorce. I don't talk to Mom anymore. She gets home too late and just goes to bed. I've lost my connection with her. Dad got a change in shifts. So now by the time I get home from school he's home. He's learned to cook, from me. We eat dinner and talk all through it. Well, that's what happens after school. During school, I'm started to get bullied. By my old friends. My ex-friends. I already know what's going to happen. It starts with verbal abuse then goes to physical. As I was walking to class I got pushed into the locker.
"What's up, faggot?" James said. I turned to look at him.
"The fuck you want?" He put his hand on my head causing it to mush again the locker.
"We just wanna have some fun." I looked at the rest of them. They had hate in their eyes. James must've told them some bullshit.
"Move," Darren said.
"But why? This isn't the kid you show favoritism towards."
"You think I care. I can write you up." James pushed my head more into the locker causing pain. I think I got cut by the holes in the locker. They walked off and I touched the side of my face. Indeed, there was blood.
"Come with me," Darren said. I followed him to his office where he cleaned my cuts and put bandages on them.
"Thanks," I said.
"I'm used to doing this."
"James is a dick. Trying to call me a faggot but he wanted my ass." Darren chuckled.
"Yeah. I had a boyfriend like that one time. We stopped talking, seeing each other, I don't even know where he at right now. I had to separate myself from him."
"We're in almost every class together. And I sit with him most of them."
"Ask the teach if you can move."
"I know how to deal with him, though. I know his weaknesses."
"Then use them without getting in trouble."
"Don't worry about that. I need a pass." He wrote a pass then gave it to me. I walked to class and gave the teacher the pass before he could say anything. I went to my seat where James had his feet up.
"Move ya feet," I said.
"No." I smirked, getting an idea, then sat in his lap. I moved so I was rubbing my ass against his cock. I felt him get hard under me. The teacher hasn't noticed but everybody else has. James pushed me out his lap and I hit my head on the chair.
"Ow," I said, rubbing my head. He grabbed my hair and pulled me back.
"You're going to fix my problem after class. Understand?" Venom was laced in his voice and spit came from his mouth. He knew he was turning me on by pulling my hair.
"Understand?" He said again, pulling my hair harder. He wrapped my hair around his hand and it felt like he was pulling my hair out. Tears ran down my face as I nodded yes. He was starting to turn me off.
"Words, fag," he said, pulling harder.
"Y-yes." He pushed my head forward and I barely missed the desk. I wiped my face but my head was throbbing and I continued crying. James hit my head and said,
"Stop, crying, bitch." I tried to. I really did. But all my emotions got to me at one time and I couldn't handle it. I put my jacket on my head and hugged my knees.
"James, where's Andy?" Mr. Starr asked.
"Right here," James said. He pulled me up by my hair to make me stand.
"Why aren't you in your seat?" Mr. Starr asked.
"James won't move his feet," I said, voice shaky. I didn't dare look up to embarrass myself.
"James, move your feet."
"I don't want to."
"Sit in his lap." I sat in James' lap but when Mr. Starr turned around he pushed me off again. I hit my head and just sat on the floor the whole period. My head was hurting the whole time and I couldn't focus. The bell caused my ears to hurt and my headache to worsen. I got off the floor and walked out. I walked to the nurses office for the second time today.
"Again? What's up?"
"Hit my head. It really hurts."
"How many times?"
"Three, I think." I looked up but the light flooded my eyes and caused my headache to move to a migraine.
"Is the light too much for you?"
"Yeah." He walked past me and turned off the light.
"It might be just a migraine but I'm going to make sure." He pulled me to a table with paper on it and made me sit down.
"Can you tell me what day it is?" He asked.
"February 23rd."
"Okay. What's your name?"
"Andy Valcano."
"Okay. Age?"
"17. Turning 18 in July."
"What grade you in?"
"12."
"Do you remember what happened yesterday?"
"Yeah."
"Okay. What about this morning? Tell me what happened."
"James and them started bullying me. You came to my recuse and you bandaged me. During class, James was being an asshole and pushing me and pulling my hair."
"Did it hurt?"
"Yeah. A lot. At first I was turned on but after it started hurting I wasn't turned on."
"Okay. Wh-"
"Hey, Darren," Mr. Watson said. "Oh, wait, is this bad timing?"
"No. It's perfect timing."
"Okay."
"Andy. Tell him what happened in class." Mr. Watson looked at me.
"James and I sit together in class. When I walked in his feet was in my seat and I asked him to move them. He said no so I just sat in his lap. He pushed me off and I hit my head on the chair. He grabbed my hair and pulled it making sure I heard what he was saying. He was waiting on a response, which I didn't give, and he pulled my hair harder and asked again. I nodded but he didn't like that response so he pulled harder. I said yes and he pushed me towards the desk, and I missed it. Mr. Starr asked where I was at and James pulled me up by my hair. He asked James to move his feet but he said he didn't want to do Mr. Starr told me to sit in his lap. I did and as soon as he turned around James pushed me off his lap again. I hit my head again. I sat on the floor the whole period. When he bell rang it made my headache worse then I walked here."
"Okay. Do you and James have beef?"
"Yeah. I guess you can say that." I hugged myself and let the tears run down my face.
"Your headache's gonna worsen if you start crying," Darren said.
"I know. I'm tired, can I sleep?"
"Well, you seem like you don't have a concussion. But the symptoms can pop up at anytime. Do you want to go home or not?" I nodded.
"You wanna go home?" I nodded again. He looked at Mr. Watson who was on the phone in the nurses office.
"What's the number?" He asked.
"(xxx)xxx-xxxx."
"Kay." He talked to my father because I gave him his cell phone number. When he hung up he said,
"Your dad said he's on his way." I nodded and yawned. I really was sleepy.
"Lay down and go to sleep," Darren said.

Feb 23 3:12

QueenB'sSon: hey.
ValcanoVolcano: hey. I really don't feel like talking rn. I'm just gonna go to sleep.
QueenB'sSon: ok.