March 2

Andy's POV

"Andy," Donnie said. I looked at him and saw his face was red.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I don't know." We're sitting in ISS and we just got from breakfast.
"Maybe you're having an allergic reaction to something," I suggested.
"I can't breathe," he said, breathless.
"Mrs. Drew, Donnie can't breathe," I said to the teacher. We were the only ones in there.
"Go get the nurse," she said to me. I nodded and got up, running to Darren's office.
"Darren, Donnie can't breathe," I said. "He's red, too." Darren got up and followed me to ISS. Donnie was blue and gasping for air. Darren got right to work. He got something out one of the drawers in Mrs. Drew's desk. It was a needle, surgin, and some kind of medicine. He injected it into Donnie's arm. Afterwards, Donnie passed out.
"Andy, help me get him to my room," Darren said.

I was pacing around the hospital after school. Donnie has been in there all day. Darren walked over to me and said,
"Want something to eat?" I shook my head. "Please eat something. You didn't eat lunch."
"Okay. And?" I said.
"He's gonna be fine. It was just an allergic reaction to peanuts."
"When did he have peanuts?"
"It was in that muffin the school gave y'all for breakfast."
"He didn't eat."
"He can't be in the same room as it." I remembered that I had kissed him after I ate one of the muffins and I started feeling guilty.
"I kissed him after I ate it," I said. I sighed then went to find Dad. I had to brush my teeth.
"Dad," I said. He turned around said,
"Yeah?"
"Give me your keys."
"Why?"
"I need to go home, it's an emergency."
"Will you be back?"
"Yeah." He pulled his keys out his pocket then gave them to me.

After I brushed my about eight times I went back to the hospital. Dad was standing at the desk, I guess waiting on me, looking over a chart.
"Donnie's awake. He was looking for you," he said.
"Really? You aren't pranking me?"
"Yes really. Go see him." I got happy and walked to his room. He was awake and talking to Darren.
"Hey," I said. He held his arms out to me and I went over to hug him.
"I was scared," he said.
"So was I."
"No. I thought there was something up with you. Darren said you left."
"I went to brush my teeth. I was the reason you had an allergic reaction." 
"Huh?"
"I ate that muffin before I kissed you."
"It's okay. I didn't tell you I'm allergic to peanuts." He kissed me then Darren said,
"Awe."
"Shut up, Dar," Donnie responded to his outburst.