February 14

Feb 14 7:50 am

QueenB'sSon: u going to the dance?
ValcanoVolcano: yea.

Andy's POV

After school, James and I got ready at my house. We had on suits with matching ties. We got in my car and turned up on the way there. We paid admission and went into the gym. Music was blasting and people were dancing. I saw the blue haired boy. He was getting my attention more and more now. He was just so beautiful. He had pale skin and was really skinny but I didn't care. I never got close enough to really make out extra detail but I knew he was about five inches shorter than me. James led me to the refreshment table and we each got punch. I could tell someone put some liquor in it because it burned when it went down my throat.
"There goes our friends!" James yelled over the music. I looked to where he was looking. I saw Kenneth, Ryder, and Fred. James pulled me to them and we started talking. James eventually walked off and I caught him talking to a girl. She kept giggling and leaning on him. He asked her to dance. I can read lips. Sometimes. They went to the dance floor and started dancing. They weren't just dancing though. They were slow dancing. I saw James go in for a kiss that she returned. I felt a lump form in my throat and my eyes burn.
"Dude, you okay?" Fred asked.
"Yeah," I lied. My voice wavered as I lied.
"I'll be right back." I went to the restroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Tears had already started falling. I should've known this was going to happen. James was bi and he hadn't told his family. I shouldn't be crying over this boy. He knew how I feel about him. I thought he felt the same way but apparently not. I washed my face then went back out. I didn't see James anywhere.
"Where James?" I asked.
"He left with that girl," Kenneth told me. I just replied okay and continued the night miserable.

10:55 pm

ValcanoVolcano: I fucking hate my fuck damn bitch of a boyfriend.
QueenB'sSon: what he do?
ValcanoVolcano: he went home with this girl.
QueenB'sSon: sry dude. Maybe it wasn't meant to be.
ValcanoVolcano: but the thing is hours before he told me loved me. Wtf am I supposed to think?
QueenB'sSon: sry. Just brake up with him and move on.
ValcanoVolcano: that's the thing. He's my first everything. It's hard to let go of that.
QueenB'sSon: try. Separate urself from him.
ValcanoVolcano: okay. Did u enjoy the dance?
QueenB'sSon: meh. I was alone the whole time. I enjoyed the music.
ValcanoVolcano: yea. It was my kind of music. Fetty Wap and Prince. I was turnt for a little bit.
QueenB'sSon: okay. I'm tried af. So I'm gonna shower and sleep. Night.
ValcanoVolcano: night.