The Plan Fails

*Blaze's P.O.V* 

We reached Dallas around 2 in the morning. I barely got any sleep though. I was too worried about being taken away. I hope батька (pronounced: bat'ka and means: father's) plan works. I don't wanna leave the only home and family I've ever known. These are the people that I've grown up with. James, Cameron and Sam act like older, yet childish brothers. I heard someone getting up and moving things around. It was dad. 

"Hey, what are you doing up?" he asked, as he climbed up to my bunk. 

"I couldn't sleep," I answered. I heard him say awe as he hugged me tightly. We heard батько (father) come into the tour bus. He climbed up to my bunk and sat in front of us. He joined the hug and hugged dad and I tightly. I really hope his plan works and I get to stay with them. We pulled apart from the hug after a minute or two. Dad and батько (father) jumped down from my bunk and held out their hands for me to hold. I took hold of their hands and jumped down from my bunk. батько (father) and dad carried my things to the hotel, even though I said to them that I would carry it. They insisted to carry my things. We walked into the hotel and this time, I was sharing a room with dad and  батько (father). I got one bedroom as батько (father) and dad got the other bedroom. I managed to get a few hours of sleep before the sun rose up. I was about to walk to James and Cameron's room when I saw батько (father) and dad talking to the king of England. I stood right in my tracks and stayed absolutely silent. 

"You've got to listen to me sir," dad pleaded, "You're literally taking her away from the only home and family she's ever known. She knows that I'm not her real dad, but she sees and treats me like her real dad. She now sees Denis as her second father. She even sees James, Cameron and Sam as her brothers. She doesn't care that I'm not her real dad, she never did care. Blaze never once complained about me raising her. She never once asked me to help her find her real parents. Since the day I brought her home after finding her on the street and taking her to the hospital, we've had a special bond. Every time I look into her eyes, I can tell that she is grateful for having me as a father. Every single day, she tells me that she loves me as her father. And I love her as my daughter. Please, let Blaze stay with us." The king rolled his eyes. 

"You and Blaze disobeyed the one parent," the king exclaimed, "You knew if you started dating someone, Blaze would become attached and that's what we needed to avoid." My vision started become blurry. I know they're trying their best, it's just that the king isn't budging. The tears ran my face as I looked down at the ground. 

"You're not listening to me," dad replied, "You're taking her away from the family she's known her entire life. You can't take that away from her." I looked back 

"I don't care Ben," the king said, as he looked over at me, "Blaze has to go to the orphanage. I'll give you a replacement child to replace Blaze." 

"I don't want a replacement child," dad protested. The king ignored him and got his workers to take my bags as he took hold of my wrist. His workers came out with my bags. He started dragging me behind him. I stood firmly stood in my place. The king gave me a weird look. He again tried to drag me behind him. I still stood firmly in my place. He tried over and over again until he got one of his workers to pick me up. I squirmed, in attempted to escape from the worker's grip. The last thing I saw was the sad faces on dad's and батька (father's) face. I'm gonna really miss them. 

*Ben's P.O.V*

I can't believe the plan failed. Blaze is no longer my child. I'm no longer her dad and Denis is no longer her батько (father). The king gave me a replace child. His name was Harrison and he was the skater type kid. No offence to Harrison, but I don't want him. He's nothing like Blaze and it's not going to be the same. The only thing that Blaze and Harrison have alike is the liking to skateboards. Harrison introduced himself to us and we did the same thing. I walked into James's and Cameron's room to tell them that Blaze had been taken away. I told Sam the exact same thing, that Blaze was taken away. The three of them seemed sad about it. I don't blame them. Harrison introduced himself to James, Sam and Cameron. Denis, James, Sam, Cameron and I started walking to the backstage area. I tuned my guitar as Cameron tuned his guitar and Sam tuned his bass. Harrison watched us. He seemed really interest in it. 

"Dad," Harrison said.

"Yes Harrison," I replied. 

"Can I learn to plan the guitar like you?" he asked. 

"If you want to," I answered, "If you do want to, I'll teach you later." He smiled and nodded frantically. 

"Asking, you're on in five minutes," our tour manager said. Denis, Sam, Cameron, James and I did our normal pre-show ritual and we warmed ourselves up for the show. When it was time, James, Cameron, Sam and I walked onto the stage. Denis was the last one to walk onto the stage. We started with Let It Sleep, just like the last show. Here I Am was the next song we played. We played a few more songs before the next band played. Harrison told us how awesome the show was and much he loved it. I wasn't in the mood to hear his feed back. I'm still upset about Blaze been taken away.