Permanent Family

*Blaze's P.O.V*

I woke up at exactly midday and found myself in a hotel room. Either батько (father) or dad carried me into the hotel. I stretched as I got up from the bed. I rubbed my eyes and walked into the lounge room. I found a note taped to the front door. 

'Blaze, if you wake up before 12:10, we will be backstage doing a interview, and you are more welcome to come backstage. - батько (father) and dad.' Since I didn't want to be in the hotel room by myself, I brushed my hair and walked backstage. I showed the security my VIP pass that dad gave me to use to get backstage. I'm only allowed to use it if I'm not with dad, батько (father) or with the guys. I was allowed through and I went searching for dad and батько (father). I eventually found them with the interviewer and the cameraman. 

"Speaking of Blaze, here she comes," dad said. I wrinkled my nose as I stood in between dad and батько (father). Both dad and батько (father) chuckled slightly. 

"Blaze, is it true that ran all night just so you could be with these guys again?" the interviewer asked. 

"Yes, that's true," I answered. 

"Out of curiosity, why?" the interviewer asked. 

"Because, I didn't like it there and it didn't feel like home," I answered, "Plus, I missed these guys too much." I hugged dad, then I hugged батько (father). I heard them say awe as dad and батько (father) hugged me back. батько (father) kissed the top of my head. They continued doing the interview for another five minutes. Once those five minutes were up, Asking went onstage. I guess someone else tuned dad's guitar when I was asleep. 

*Ben's P.O.V* 

I'm happy that Blaze had woken up before 12:10. She's able to see us perform. She has seen us perform before, but she usually misses the first few minutes of it. I can't really blame it though because sometimes the security doesn't let her come through and I have to tell the security to let her through. But, I'll do anything for my daughter and I'm sure Denis will too. I've seen the way he's been treating her. Anyway, the first song we played was Let It Sleep, just like last time. The crowd absolutely loved it. I could see Blaze singing from the corner of my eye. I smiled slightly. The next song we played was Here I Am. Again, the crowd absolutely loved it. We played a few more songs with The Final Episode being the last song we played. We thanked the crowd for coming out and we walked off stage. The next band that was performing was Hollywood Undead. We walked back to our hotels only to see that the king and his workers. Blaze's immediate reaction was to hide behind me and clutched my shirt tightly. Denis and I noticed the change in her behaviour and tried to comfort her as we walked up to the king. 

"Not to show any disrespect sir," I said, "But why are you here?" 

"Blaze isn't allowed to be with you," he replied, "Remember?" 

"Denis, can you take Blaze inside, please?" I asked, "Just until I can figure something out." Denis nodded as he took Blaze into our hotel room. 

"You do realise the more she says with you and Denis, the more she'll become attached?" the king asked. 

"You do realise that if you put her back into the orphanage, she'll come back?" I asked back, "I'm going to tell you what I told you the other day, you're literally taking her away from the only home she's ever known. If you take her away from that, she'll be devastated. Even though she's technically not my child, it feels like she's my child. I know her more than anyone else. There are things that I know about her that no one else knows about her. I don't think she'll feel comfortable with new parents. Yes, she may of broke the one parent rule, but she did so Denis and I could be together. You've got to admit, that was very kind of her. It's not her fault that Denis and I got together. She just wanted me to happy and she wanted Denis to be happy. She knew how much Denis and I liked each other. She was just doing us a favour. Please, from the bottom of your heart, let her stay with me and Denis." I could see tears in the king's eyes. 

"Ok, ok, I give in," he replied, "I'll lift the one parent rule. Blaze can stay with you and Denis. I'll try and find Harrison another home if you like" 

"Thank you so much," I thanked, "And yeah, I think Harrison will like that." The king and his workers went to get Harrison as I went into Denis's and my hotel room. Blaze and Denis were sitting on the couch, talking about something. The both of them looked at me once I entered the room. I gave them a general smile. Blaze seemed to perked up when she saw my smile. 

"That means ..." she said, smiling.

"Yep," I replied, "You get to stay with me and Denis." She ran up to and hugged me tightly. My immediate reaction was to pick her up and hug her tightly, which is what I did. I kissed her forehead and put her back on the ground. Denis got up from the couch and Blaze unexpectedly hugged him. A wide smile appeared on his face as he hugged her. I told him that the one parent rule was lifted and that we have to tell James, Cameron and Sam. We walked into their rooms and told them that Blaze is staying with me and Denis, permanently. The three of them were extremely happy and hugged her tightly. Denis and I were the most happy about Blaze staying. To celebrate, the six of us went to the water park that was closest to Warped Tour. We went on every ride that was there. Blaze was having the most fun out of all of us. 

"Blaze, to top all of these off," I said, "Do you want to meet Hollywood Undead?"

"Hell yeah," she replied. We went into the last ride and got changed. I led Blaze to Hollywood Undead's tour bus and knocked on the door. Jorel opened the door and we gave each other a bro hug. I told him about how Blaze is now Denis's and my permanent child and to celebrate, we went to the water park and to top it all off, Blaze wanted to meet them. Jorel was more than happy to meet Blaze and he shook hands with her. He introduced her to everyone else and they gave her bro hugs. Today was the best for me, Denis and Blaze.