Live On Periscope

*Ben's P.O.V*

We said goodbye to Hollywood Undead after a good hour of talking to them. Denis, Blaze, the guys and I started walking back to the hotel. From what we've done this afternoon, the six of us were completely tired. Blaze was the most tired one out of us all. We walked into our hotel rooms with our hotel keys. Denis, Blaze and I walked into our hotel room and just sat on the couch. Well, Denis and I did. Blaze went to her room. Denis and I sat in silence, not doing anything.

"What do you want to do?" I asked, as I wrapped my arm around him and brought him closer to me. He thought about as he hugged my arm and leaned against my right side. 

"Fans have wanted us to go live on Periscope again," he answered, "We can on Periscope again." 

"There's no harm in that," I replied, as I got my phone out from my pocket. I typed in my password, went onto Periscope and titled the livestream. I titled the livestream as 'Asking Alexandria Random Livestream.' I clicked 'live' and we were officially live streaming. 

"We now just need to wait for people to come," I said. I tried to keep the both of us in view. Slowly, people started joining the livestream and spamming the chat with questions and saying other things. I tried to read some of the things said in the chat, but the chat was going to fast for me to read. When I did get to read one, it was either a question or someone saying hi. 

"Ben, where's Blaze?" I read out loud, "Uh, she's currently in her temporally bedroom." I read another one that asked if Blaze could be in the livestream. 

"Hey Blaze, wanna be in the livestream?" I asked, as I looked in the direction of her room. 

"Sure, why not?" she answered, as she walked out of the room and stood behind us , leaning against the couch. The three of us looked at the comments, even though we could barely read them. There was the occasional one they we read. There were a lot of questions for me and Denis with the occasional question for Blaze. 

*Blaze's P.O.V*

There were so many comments coming through. A lot of the questions that came through were mainly for dad and батько (father). There was a few for me as well, but those questions were mainly about the recent events that had happened. For example, why did I escape from the orphanage and how I feel that I'm now in a permanent family. The questions that were for me were all similar to each other, so I didn't answer a lot of them. I listened to dad and батько (father) read the questions and answer them in the most ridiculous ways. That's dad and батько (father) for me. The three of us laughed at some of the questions and some of the comments that were written. 

"Blaze, what's it like having two fathers?" dad read out loud, "And do you wish you could meet your birth parents?"

"First off, fuck my birth parents," I said, making dad and батько (father) laugh, "It's obvious that my birth parents don't care about me. Secondly, having two fathers is awesome. Twice the childishness." Dad and батько (father) laughed at my answer, which made me laugh as well. The both of them kissed the top of my head once they were done laughing. 

"We love you, kid," the both of them said, in sync.

"I love you too," I replied, as I hugged the both of them. The three of us looked back at the livestream again to see a lot of comments going by fast. 

"These comments go by too fast," I said, chuckling, "Guys, slow it down please."

"Yeah, I know right," dad replied, chuckling with me. We read a lot of comments for roughly half an hour before we said goodbye and thanked for everyone for joining the livestream. Of course, dad also promoted the new Asking Alexandria album at the end before ending the livestream fully. Dad turned his phone off and put back into his pocket. 

"Best livestream ever," I said. 

"It was fabulous," батько (father) replied, as he gave me a high five. I didn't want to leave him hanging, so I gave him a high five. I had to give on to dad as well so he didn't feel left out. James came into the hotel room after knocking on the door. 

"What up Jack Off Jimmy?" I asked, making батько (father) and dad laugh once again. James just rolled eyes playfully. 

"It's time to go," he answered, "They've already finished packing up the sets." 

"Ok, let's go," dad replied. Dad, батько (father) and I got our stuff and followed James, Sam and Cameron back to the tour bus. 

"Dad, how many tour dates is there left to do?" I asked, "And where's our next stop?"

"Roughly ten, maybe eleven," he answered, "And I believe our next stop is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania." Ooo, I've been wanting to go to Pennsylvania for ages. And do we really only have 10, maybe 11 shows left? Jeez, Warped Tour is going quick this year. Normally, it goes a little slower than that. I guess it's because there's a lot of tour dates in the past. The six of us walked into the tour bus and instantly went to our bunks. I put my bag onto my bunk and jumped onto my bunk. Because my bunk was near a window, I looked out the window to see other bands getting into their tour buses as well. I always love Warped Tour, mainly because I get to hang out with dad and the guys. But, I particularly love this Warped Tour because dad and Denis got together and I now have a permanent family. This going to be a memorial Warped Tour because of all the recent events that have happened. The tour buses started moving. Pittsburgh, here we come.