First True love

Hi my name is Quinton Johnson and I am the strongest man alive. My husband berry Allen you may also know him as the flash he is the fastest man alive. Ever since he came into my life my world became better and better each minute and yes I know you probably still think that berry and iris are supposed to be together but there has been a change of plans... PREVIOUSLY ON VAMPIRES...Hell yes we are going to be some bad ass parents" "you bet we are baby should we tell everyone or wait until the adoption is official" he rolled his eyes at me and pulled me in for a kiss then we had sex on the couch."Should we get S.H.I.E.L.D to take care of them while we are on missions and stuff or I could put a protection spell around the house every morning and every afternoon until they learn how to use their powers"... We woke up the next morning somewhat regretting what we said the night before I mean yeah I'm a vampire with Lots of powers but I don't think that Berry and I will be able to protect a child if we are always getting missions every time we blink. We were both very excited the previous day and then this morning it all went away when we realized this is the life that we are going to live.No. The life that we have to live because I brought everyone into this mess and I don't know how to fix it. I don't really remember me as a human I just remember meeting all my friends Hauk,Baylee,and Berry are the only people I remember before I brought them into all this they were happy but know not so much. The Reverse Flash made me have most of these powers I basically forgot I was a vampire but I know some one who can make have what I want and I don't care if she doesn't want to help because I will make her help. "Hey berry you go ahead and go to work I'm going to stay home for today have a good day" I said kindly "Ok love you Call me if you need anything". "Ok love you bye". I got dressed and went to the meta human jail. Even tho Huntress isn't a metahuman we can't risk her escaping. I pressed the button on the wall and I saw Huntress."Finally came to visit I'm assuming you need something"?? "Actually yes I need you to help me get ride of some of my magic". "Ok but what's in it for me"?? "How about if you help me I won't kill you". "Ok" I let her out and we went into the sewer of where the power taking serpents where. I turned around and said To I turned the snakes into people asked them "I would like for you to take away my werewolf powers" he put his hand on me and took it away. "Thank you" I then turned them into ashes after huntress left and started running.I ran in front of her and said "what took you so long"?? She rolled her eyes and we kept running when we got up to the surface she punched me across the face and I fell and I couldn't do anything because we were in the middle of the street. I ran home took a shower and went to bed. I woke up when Barry got home and super speeded down stairs. "Welcome home Honey" I said laughing. "He kissed me on the forehead and then I said "I was think over night and I decided that if you want a baby then we can have a baby we can make an appointment with our lawyer and we can fill out the paperwork tomorrow". "I agree that we should have a family together but not right now I think we should wait until things calm down". "Your right". We went to sleep the next day was Saturday and Berry was off of work so I got up and looked over and didn't see him I ran around the city to see where he had gone. I called him. It went straight to voicemail!! I went downstairs and saw a note on the table If you truly love him you will save him in the place where it began for you and Hauk and the place where is will end for you and Berry from me-The Huntress I went over to Baylee's and said "look at this The freaking Huntress is back even tho I'm sure I killed her at least once but it get worse he has Berry help me"?? "Ok then let's go". Baylee and I walked into my upstairs personal closet and went in "Its towards the back". We walked into the room with all the doors with the portals in them. The wonderland door was the only one there know"What the hell happened to all the other doors"??"maybe this is the wrong portal"?? "No trust me Baylee since if learned how to use my magic is worked perfectly" I waved my hand and all the doors were back. "Cloaking spell she has someone else with her". "Who tho"?? "Hauk I'm going to kill that bitch for sure this time". "How come Berry hasn't escaped yet"?? "She found a way to take away his power while she has him". I walked in first slowly just in case there we're any traps. Baylee and I both walked in and our jaws dropped. "What the hell is wrong with her"?!? I looked on the ground and saw another note from Huntress and it said "don't you just love a not so happy ending-Huntress. Baylee and I both ran to the red queens castle. I used my summer vision to see where they where. "Baylee you get Berry and take him to the door entrance then come back in help me". She did as I asked her and came back ten seconds later while I was fighting hauk and the Huntress was just about to stab me when she came in and threw her across the room. I threw a fire ball at him and he fell and got back up.He punched me and I flew threw the wall and landed on a field. "What the hell Hauk why can't you just give a rest I will always be with Berry if I could I would erase the time where you and I met because you hurt me you died multiple times each time I cried harder and Jared your the one who made me go down this dark path your the one who made me like this"! "No Quinton my "death" made you like this I mad you strong and powerful so that you could face all you foes but I can't no I won't take it way from You".We both started running at each other I ran up to him and ripped his heart out of his chest and crushed it. "So hello to my mother lol for me". Baylee already tied Huntress up as I asked and we took her back to her jail. In the middle of the night I went down to Huntresses cell and killed her. THE NEXT DAY...  The sun was shining and the fess was green and we were all so happy. Is what a normal person would say but I'm not normal I'm the most powerful  being alive I am Shockwave".