The Power Within

Hi, my name is Quinton Johnson and I am the strongest man alive. My husband Damon Salvatore you may know him as the sexiest Vampire Alive protects me now matter what. Ever since he came into my life my world became better and better each minute and yes I know you probably still think that Damon and Elena are supposed to be together but there has been a change of plans Previously on The Vampires... Klaus is up to something I just know it"Caroline said .Grabbing a Spell book from Bonnie Bennett's hands "Ah come on Cousin you didn't think I would miss family day"she said bringing Caroline and I in for a hug.... "How have you been Bonnie"? I said breaking the hug then sitting down. "I've been good the witches have been talking about you they are trying to decide if they should kill you or help you kill Klaus"Bonnie said setting next to Caroline. "Oh" I said drinking a cup of blood. "Well I need to catch you up I was with my first husband Hauk he died but didn't really died then I killed him he turned crazy so I dated someone and they worked for Someone so I left him then I dated The flash who Klaus disintegrated so that brings us here" I said having no emotion for what I said. "So how did you kill Klaus"Bonnie said as I cast the spell on Stefan and Caroline making them immune to a werewolf bite. "I killed him by stabbing him with the white oak stake and ripping his heart out the burning him I don't know how he's alive honestly" I said finishing the spell then setting back down. "It's a shapeshifting spell he made someone shapeshift into himself then he let you kill him or her"she said reading from and ancient spell book I had stored away. "Bonnie how are we related"I said taking getting up then sittings next to her. "I wanted to have a baby with lots of power so it could grow to be a strong independent person so you were originally crafted on krypton by Greek gods,Mother Nature,witches,and the Kryptonian queen and king and became the universes miracle baby that's why you are the way you are today I also got some other people to help me create you you are the perfect baby that's why everyone is always trying to kill you because you are more powerful then you even know vampire and witch wise" she said kid of scared of my reaction. "So your my mother"? I said confused but understanding. "Yes we are not cousins I am you true mother that Kryptoion Bitch took you from me and put lies in your head and made you believe that she was your mother ever since I heard you where on earth I tried to find you I used a locator spell which didn't work and I did terrible things to find you that night before you met Damon and I introduced myself was the best thing I had ever done I knew that  Damon was about to come so I made it quick then left then years later I saw you at the family reunion and that when I truly New that you where my son" She said hugging me and me hugging her back. "That's not the only reason your here is it"I said holding her hands. "I'm here to meet my grandchildren and to help you kill Klaus"she said grabbing her grimoire and an empty one and heading them to me. "I came to help all of you kill Klaus" she said getting up and talking to everyone. "Well if you are going to help you are going to need s littler more than magic" I said making a Shadowhunters Blade with a wave of my hand "Nice"she said laughing. "Stefan how are you here we buried you like six years ago"she said almost crying. "Quinton brought me back so Caroline wouldn't be alone"he said winking at me the grabbing his blade and Caroline grabbing hers. "Baylee is going to stay here with the kids and protect them" I said looking at Damon then going upstairs and changing my shirt because it was ripped because of the stabbing. "Ready guys" I said bringing the mirror down stairs and leaning it against the wall. "Why do we need that"Bonnie said. "Mom we have to go threw this to get to the Vampire worlds doors portal to get to the Vampire world" I said grabbing hers and Damons Blades and handing them to them. "Suite up" I said waving my hand and changing everyone into Shadowhunters outfits that had more blades in them. We walked to the basement where I pressed a button that changed into a Shadowhunters weapon room. "Choose your weapon and hurry up" I said walking down the stairs and grabbing some knifes and a bow and some arrows. Then used magic to bring the mirror down here. We walked through the mirror and saw a new door. "What door is that to"? Said Damon. "I don't know and I don't want to know" I said pointing to the vampire world door. "Right this way"I said guiding everyone to the correct door. Right before we stepped in I stopped and Damon said"What's wrong why can't we go in"? I used my shockwaves to see why the portal was the way it was. "Well Klaus knows we are coming he probably set up traps all over the city" Stefan said. " I've been to a world where he has taken over and his traps will probably be this one and some hybrids before we get to the castle then some guarding him because he's not good at fighting" I said making sure everyone was behind me. "Bonnie remember in this world witches have unlimited power that they can only use against threats"I said before walking into the portal. "Wow so I was wrong we don't have to go all the way up to the tower because they are already here"I said using magic to activate everyone's weapons including mine then Klaus jumping down from a building. Damon lining up with Luis (A new hybrid), me lining up with Klaus, Bonnie Lining up with Davina (who for some odd reason is helping Klaus),Hayley lining up with Caroline,and Marcel lining up with Stefan. "Davina you don't remember me do you"?? I said looking at her. She walked over to me gave me a hug then whispered to where only I could here it "I playing Klaus so I can come back with you"she said the walked away slowly. "Sorry Quinton I have to do this you betrayed me all Those years ago and this is payback" Devine said Turning to Marcel and snapping his neck. Klaus ran over to her about to kill her I used my shockwaves to making him miss and hit his head. "Why am I not surprised your are still trying to kill people who are one thousand years younger then you". I said going over to him then punching him across the face. Everyone then put away their blades and started fist fighting. Damon killed Luis first by ripping his head off,Caroline snapped Hayley's neck and turned her human, Bonnie and Davina started working on a spell together to cure them and only them. "NOW"!! They said as I tipped made Klaus take the cure. Then they started chanting some spell I didn't know so I just stood back and watched as Klaus,Hayley,and Marcel slowly desiccated then died."We have to destroy every portal to this world so if the spell wares off they won't be able to get out" I raised my hand waved my hand over my ring and the world Flashed leaving only the portal we came in. I held fire in my hand and said to Klaus"This is for Barry"and burned him. After we left the Vampire door disappeared."Finally everyone is safe from a crazy,Psychotic,Serial Killer Hybrid".