Dylan Nash

Hi, my name is Quinton Johnson and I am the strongest man alive. My husband Berry Allen you may also know him as the flash he is the fasted man alive. Ever since he came into my life my world became better and better each minute and yes I know you probably still think that Berry and iris are supposed to be together but there has been a change of plans PREVIOUSLY ON THE VAMPIRES...."Now we will finally know who the werewolf king or queen is". "Hello, Quinton" said the strange voice."Who the hell are you"?! I said to the voice." Well, dear son that hurts like a Krypton knife to the heart" the now clear voice said ."Mother"??... "What the hell I thought you were dead I saw you die,krypton blew up with you and dad on it"! I said almost yelling."It turns out you and I are more alike then you think Quinton my powers protected me". I opened a portal to a prison cell in hell and pushed her in."Are we done here"? The way home was silent I just kept driving playing what I just did over and over again in my head. When I got back to Berry and my apartment the front door was opened."Hello"? I used my x-ray vision to see if anyone was here and no one was. I called Berry at least five times to see where he was considering. I went to sleep so I could be in the one place where I wasn't cursed with powers or vampirism. In sleep it was just Berry and I with the family that we could only dream of. I woke up with Berry beside me who was wide awake."Hi" he said smiling as I said it back."Where were you last night why did you come him home late"?"I went to dinner with Iris and Joe to see if they heard anything from you" he paused then started again"Where were you yesterday"?? "Baylee,Lola,and I went to the vampire world to save everyone from the werewolves and I met my mom my  kryptonian mother who I sent to hell because she's the real reason krypton blew up"!! "Question" I said quickly before he walked away."Do you want to move to my hometown Addison Falls with because it's safe and I still have my old house there and we can start our family their. He leaned in kissed me and said "For you anything". Berry knew that everyone was going to move back with us this time Kara did not because she believes her city needs her help . I compelled every one house we had about a week of happiness until.. "I watched you die like two weeks ago for the second how did you get out of hell how are you here"?!? "I call it immorality my darling"."Shut up" I yelled at with my fangs out. "I've killed almost one of every mythical creature I'm sure I can kill whatever you are"! I said in an angry tone. "I'm a siren. We don't die as easily as vampires do"she said in a threatening tone."Well hate to brake it to you I can't time I'm and original so go ahead and hit me"! She came changing at me before she got to me I pressed my ring and turned it into a shield. After I hit her a couple of times I pressed the middle of the shield and turned it into a bow staff. This random guy came in with a tuning fork and hit it against the wall which hurt me and her but more her. He stopped helped me up and said "Hi I'm Dylan and you are"? "I'm Quinton nice to meet you"I said ripping out my mother heart and crushing it without hesitation."So how long have you been a vampire"? I said to him not being surprised I ripped out my mothers heart. "One hundred and fifty years you"?"I've been a Vampire for at least five or so years know and how did you know". Then I told him how I became a vampire what I had to do to protect my friends and I.I also him everything about me and that I was married to Berry. "So your the vampire everyone has been talking about"He said "Good or bad talk"I said scared of the answer."Mainly good considering you,Baylee,and Lola save the entire vampire race" he paused for a second and started again"And some of it is fear talk considering you can do whatever you want and whenever you want"."it's hard considering every time I get a new power or types of magic I have to learn how to control my powers again each time I also have to make sure that no one will get hurt by me and others who I am scared of losing they are scared of losing me because they fear they will grow apart" I paused,sighed then started again."I watched my first husband die I think four times now one of which I killed him. A long time ago the Vampire World hated me for have all this power because they thought I was going to take over or something. So the son next In line for the throne New I had killed His mother multiple times too so he and the Vampire world sent Werewolves,other vampires,and Shield after my friends and I. I met my first adoptive mother at shield who I killed! I met my second adoptive parents Harley Quinn and the Joker I killed the Joker!I met my real mother last week who turned out to be a siren So I sent her to hell hoping she wouldn't come back and thanks to you help I killed her today"!! We drove home in silence when we got home I dragged my mothers body into the wood and burned it! I put a protection spell around the house to protect Berry even though he is the fastest man alive. "Berry get down here their is someone I want you to meet"I said yelling upstairs. "Dylan" Berry said giving him a hug "Do y'all to know each other"? I said confused as hell." Well we should I mean He was like my only friend in high school"I interrupted and said "Dylan go help your self to anything in the kitchen" I said as he ran into the kitchen "Where have you been all today"? Berry said concerned "I was tracking my real mother and he saved me" I said quickly. "We should clean out the guest room and let him stay with us for a little while" he said "Good idea"I said looking at Dylan and waving. "I think we should start our family now here in Addison falls while it's safe with us in it". "Good I was think the same thing I'll call the adoption agency and have them set up a meeting".