Crossover

Hi, my name is Quinton Johnson and I am the strongest man alive. My husband Berry Allen you may also know him as the flash he is the fasted man alive. Ever since he came into my life my world became better and better each minute and yes I know you probably still think that Berry and iris are supposed to be together but there has been a change of plans PREVIOUSLY ON THE VAMPIRES...I think we should start our family now here in Addison falls while it's safe with us in it". "Good I was think the same thing I'll call the adoption agency and have them set up a meeting". THE NEXT DAY..."Y'all are very fit parents just give me a minute to go get them" the man said basically jumping out of his chair and leaving the room coming back minutes later with two babies in baby carriers."If I may ask what will their names be"? He said smiling at them "We decided on Cal James Allen and Tyler West Allen" I said as Berry and I finished filling out the adoption papers. "Y'all are going to be wonderful parents" The man said smiling. "Here are there birth certificates and some thing to get you started" he said practically pushing us out the door. "Thank you"Berry and I said at the same time.When we got down from the second floor to the car I sat in the back seat so I could see my new day old sons"hey their"I said in a baby voice. I then put a spell on them and Berry so that all three of the wold regenerate no matter what happens to them. On the way home I texted Berry and my inner circle to come over and meet Tyler and Cal. What the man didn't know is that Cal and Tyler are Gemini witch siphon twins and that they can take away power and kill if they needed or wanted to. Before and after everyone came over we feed them I stayed up the entire night to make sure that they weren't crying after all they are only one day old. Then next morning I called Baylee so she could babysit while Berry and I run a few Aaron's and she said yes so Berry and I made our daily run around the city. Then Berry and I went home and went through a portal to go tell Kara the good news. "Hey Kara good news" I said opening the door. She can out of her room "Hey Quin" a hooded figure said snapping her neck. I feel to my knees stepped over Kara punched the hooded figure opened a portal The kicked who ever it was into the portal to a cage in the Vampire world. "NO KARA NO" I said yelling sending out a shockwave that made the entire building shake. I came back home with her body took her and toilet her to the woods where no one would find me where I brought some candles so I could draw more magic from them to help me. I literally the candles with magic put my hand over her heart and said "Berry I have to use expression magic,candles.and the deaths of hundreds of witches so you might want to leave I don't want to hurt you in the process"he came up gave me a kiss then left"Phasmatos Ravenus on Anium" I chanted as my nose started to bleed. Dylan came running but it was to late fire surrounded Kara and I "Phasmatos Ravenus on Anium" I chanted one more time before she woke and I fell I heard her yell Quinton when she woke up. Two days later I woke up "What the hell happened the last thing I remember is bringing Kara back". "You were dead" Kara and Berry said punching then hugging me at the same time."The how am I here"? "Berry  Dylan brought you back to life"Kara said quickly before anyone else could say anything."Where are Cal and Tyler"? I was in a private room in a hospital I guess Baylee compelled the doctors to leave me alone or something. Berry left then came back with both of them "When the time comes you will be more powerful than ever" I whispered to them. This is know my second time holding them in the past four days. I handed Baylee and Dylan Cal and Tyler. I got up and almost fell but luckily Berry and Kara caught me and I regenerated. We drove home and went to sleep. Later that night I had a dream. "I dreamt that my house was on fire and blood was one my hands. I looked us and saw a blurry face holding a bow aiming at Berry and the kids. Berry handed the kids to you grabbed my arms and said"This is how it should be" then the arrow cam speeding towards me just as it hit me I woke up". I said to Baylee the next morning. "I honestly think it's just a dream but what if it's not what if it's the way I die"she started at me like I was on fire "unless someone finds and reincarnated the white oak tree wooden stakes and makes the into arrows the you have nothing to worry about". "Thanks I feel much better" I said sarcastically. The next couple of days were normal surprisingly then only normal days I've had since middle school when I wasn't a vampire until. "Quinton would you mind calling off your friends"Oliver said To me over the phone. "Everyone has turned against me". "What the hell no one on team flash or team psycho would do that who did this"?? "Maybe it's yours and Berry's new archenemy Silver-bolt and his vampire army he looks like he's made of some sort it metal"."Well least tonight is date night"I thought to myself. Berry and I ran out of the restaurant and both our teams sent us Oliver's location which was in the front of S.T.A.R. "So here we are again" said Berry to Oliver "Shut up Berry"I flew down with two bows throwing one to Berry and Me keeping mine. I handed Oliver arrows and said "Mind control I've been prepared for this shoot for the head"