The Vampire world (Read section at bottom for info on book)

Hi, my name is Quinton Johnson and I am the strongest man alive. My husband Berry Allen you may also know him as the flash he is the fasted man alive. Ever since he came into my life my world became better and better each minute and yes I know you probably still think that berry and iris are supposed to be together but there has been a change of plans PREVIOUSLY ON THE VAMPIRES... In the middle of the night, I went down to Huntresses cell and killed her.The sun was shining and the grass was green and we were all so happy. Is what a normal person would say but I'm not normal I'm the most powerful being alive I am super psycho"... The morning after I killed Huntress I went back to our hometown. Addison falls I left a note on the counter saying that I will be back the next and that I was going to visit Lola my sister so Us three could handle a problem that he wouldn't understand. A long time ago I told him I was a vampire and he got scared.So, I did what any other vampire would do, I compelled him to forget that I was a vampire. Baylee, Lola, and I had to save the vampire world because somehow the werewolves found out that we killed the howlers a long long time ago. Anyways they wanted to get back at me by trying to destroy the vampire world and kill everyone in it. The wanted to avenge their brothers that we killed.The howlers being their stupid selves wanted to kill everyone instead of just me they just decided why not just wipe out the entire vampire race we except for my vampire family A.K.A the original vampires. Instead of killing me they are making the rest of the originals turn on me and compel me to turn off my humanity. But I can't turn off what I don't have. I have to join forces with the one person I hate the most. THE VAMPIRE QUEEN. In order for me to save the vampire world, I have to track her down and I have to wipe out the werewolves King or queens army completely. Sorry do break it to them but they don't stand a chance. Those mutts don't stand a chance against me. Well against us. We all went back to Addison Falls to get some gear and go through the portal. I opened the door to my old house and went to my closet and got my cloak from my first wedding and enchanted a hood on it. I made two more cloaks for Baylee and Lola. "Lola can you put this in your bag for Jordan"?? I said tossing it to her. "Yeah," she said quickly. I went outside to see if anyone was following us. The I put a protection spell around the house and walked through the mirror portal to the vampire world.The door was guarded by two werewolves. "Hey, Lola we need to keep Quinton safe so he comes back in one piece" I rolled my eyes and walked towards the guard and punched one in the face then I took off my necklace wich turned into a whip and used it and slung the guard at the other one. "I think he can handle himself". I the send "Invisique" and we all were invisible. I then poofed us up on the top of a building near but somewhat far from the castle. I pulled off my wedding ring and pressed the diamond wich made it turn into a double-sided shadow hunter blade wich I disconnected into two swords. I pulled off my belt and did the same."Here ladies, if we are going to kill these bitches for good yall, are yall are going to need these". They came over to me and took the blades. We jumped off the building halfway through the Vampire world."Get ready to fight ladies" I said uncloaking us. "Of course, all of these dumb dogs have shadow hunter blades" I thought to myself.I ran at one of them and so did Baylee and Lola.We fought for at least five minutes.The streets were know filled with decapitated, dead, and burnt to death werewolves."That was easy" Lola said. "Trust me the werewolves at the castle are so much harder to kill for yall but for me, they are somewhat easy for me".I connected the two swords again and we walked on.We first went to the dungeon where we found the vampire queen in a heavily guarded cell."Lola stay here and keep watch while Baylee and I  go get Jordan" I said quickly. "ok" Lola said hugging me.Baylee and I went to the cell and I said "Here doggy, doggy".They started running at me. "Get Jordan"!! I said to Baylee. I ran at them jumped and decapitated both of them at once."I don't want to help you and you can't make me" Jordan said I a bratty voice. "HAHAHA" I paused for a second then continued and said, " You should already know that I always get my way".I looked into her eyes compelling her and saying"You will do anything and everything I say"."I will do anything and everything you say" she repeated.We walked outside of the dungeon"Lola cloak please" I said demandingly."Put this on" I said throwing the cloak to Jordan.I poofed all my clothes into my shadow hunting clothes and boots I did the same for Baylee and Lola. I compelled Jordan to only use magic on the werewolves and not us.Baylee and Lola gave me back my swords and they took out theirs I threw Jordan the sword that I reconnected. We went hallway after hallways slaying all the wolves in our way. We finally got to the Top of the castle."Now we will finally know who the werewolf king or queen is". "Hello Quinton"said the strange voice."Who the hell are you"?! I said to the voice." Well dear son that hurts like a krypton knife to the heart"the now clear voice said ."Mother"??
(I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND THERE WILL BE 4 MORE CHAPTERS)