Lola

It's has been four weeks sense I became a full vampire. When I got home I went to Lola's room and I saw her I ran up to her weeping and gave her a big hug that must've lasted an hour. I brought her with me to Mae's house when we entered Baylee was happy crying because she saved Lola for her and for me because the last year Lola was kidnapped but my birthday wish was for her to be found and for the kidnappers to pay. " Baylee what if they found out that I saved you"? Then Baylee said "there going to get what they deserve"!!!"I agree but we have other problems on our hands Jared called me last night and said Jordan threatened to kill me and the rest of us unless all of us meet up with her on Friday". "Baylee you know what we have to do we have to go and take her down once and for all even if it means sacrificing ourselves our lives"!!! When Friday came Baylee and I brought vivi Mae's other best friend Daniel,Andrew,Beth and I met Jordan,savannah,and Kim at the park. There were out numbers six to three When we got there Baylee and I used out super speed to punch Jordan across the face and I used magic and my hand was completely on fire and I punched her across the face again!! But this time she turned into glass and shattered!!!!! The others threatened me but they didn't scare me because they are the ones who are scared I thought to myself. The vampire council found Out I busted Baylee out of the dungeon!!!I had to go to vampire court that Wednesday!!It was Tuesday I was practicing what I was going to say in front of the vampire council in front of the vampire court. When Wednesday came after school I went to court in the vampire world when it was my turn I said " yes I helped my friend Baylee escaped because I couldn't bare to see some one else be tortured and almost near death my sister was in there for a year because she was different the councils dungeon is full of people who where Tortured and some who where killed so if they hired Jordan and made her turn one of my best friends into a hybrid" Then the court asked the council "is this true" then the court said to the council " all three of y'all are here by expelled from the vampire world forever"!!! The next day I told Baylee and the gang what happened and every one was so happy we threw a party. I went home and told Lola the good news she started crying because now that they aren't in the vampire world the council could find Lola and do something much worse than before . The court smashed there portal to the vampire world wich is an enchanted mirror. The next week everyone was staring at us but mainly me. What if a human saw me use magic and told other people and now everyone in the school is scared of me?!?!?!I went up to Baylee and asked what was going on "apparently yesterday after school the X-vampire council told the principle we are vampires".!!!! So after school the principle my mom and dad invited him over got dinner so I invited my friends over to help keep the principle away from my portal to the vampire world. One day my best friend hawk who is a hybrid gave me the new that him and I  where assigned to find the new vampire council members. I asked Lola she was honored but she asked the vampire court if she could keep a little part of her human life. I had to go with her because they assigned me when we arrived they new what we where going to ask so they said yes atomically. Lola had to report to the vampire councils castle everyday after school. Even though I was scared for her now the she built up all her strength she could take care of her self. Finally when school got back to normal every thing was normal. One night while hawk and I where hunting I heard howling I turned to hawk and gave him the please stop look. But it wasn't him I turned around and heard it again but this time it was closer I looked up into a tree and saw three vampires the strongest of them all. The volturi!! The jumped out of the trees hawk and I tried to escape but couldn't!! The next thing we new we where In a dungeon it wasn't the council's it was there's!!!!!! Baylee noticed we where gone the first day because every day after school Baylee and I would meet up at her house. Baylee went straight to Lola she new that Lola wouldn't does this but she had to make sure. Lola and Baylee went into the dungeon there was no one!!! Baylee went up to Lola and said "I'm going to ask this once and only once where is Quinton"!! Lola said kindly " follow me and I will show you"she went to a room that was dark except for one thing there was a purple glowing crystal ball with a spindle from a spinning wheel do Baylee went up to it and said "how does it work". "You prick your finger and put three drops of blood onto the ball and it will show you where Quinton is". "Ok I will do anything to get quinton and hawk back". So she did it and it showed the volturi's castle. " on my gosh" "what" said Lola. He's in the volturi's dungeon. " going to need back up". So Baylee told everyone to meet at her house she made a plan Beth and Andrew go with Baylee to help Quinton escape and vivi goes with kairoe and Jared to take on the volturi's daily to make sure they didn't escape. When everyone arrived they Went to there places Baylee Andrew and Beth went straight down to the dungeon. The volturi new what was going to happen they tortured it out of me. The volturi set up guards at the entrance and the exit of the castle and the dungeon. When Baylee saw me she was weeping I was weak I was like her when I saved her from the councils dungeon I was beaten so was hawk. When ever we got out of the dungeon everyone was tied up we had to fight the volturi went up to us and knocked out Baylee and Beth hawk and I where regenerating slowly hawk took out two of them I was fighting the most powerful one. He pushed me against the wall and was raising me while he was chocking me as my the life from me drained because I was still weak he pushes my hands against the wall. I used all of my power that I had while I was still week and I turned into flames I didn't die. But instead of turning in to glass and shattering all the ropes from my friends burnt off and everyone in the volturi turned into ashes!!! I turned around and looked at Baylee and she saw the thing she saw the day my parents abandon me she saw a sad boy in my eyes she saw fear. No one else was scared of me but I was scared of myself. " you know the saying with great power comes great responsibility" Baylee said. "But I don't want to have great responsibility that means I have to be responsible for what happened to hawk for what happens to Lola I let them come with me they nearly died because of the top vampires because of me but now that Lola is safe and more powerful than ever. "Baylee you have to promise me something I know that there are other great threats out there and if I get takes and die I want you to promise me you will keep everyone safe especially your self if I die I want you to watch after everybody Andrew,hawk,Beth,Jared,vivi,kairoe,and Mae before we leave for college I want you to turn her so that we all can go to VA (vampire academy)i want you to promise that you will do anything necessary to keep them and you safe I started crying. " Quinton I promise I love you like a brother and I would do anything to make you happy". "Same to you".