Confusion

"The dormitory...is this really it?" Haruka said as she reached in front of the entrance of a building.

As her hand reached for the door knob, the door opened itself! Haruka was startled until the door suddenly closed again with a loud slam.

"Is it just me or the door actually opened itself?" Haruka asked herself in confusion.

While still in her confusion, she caught attention of a sakura tree. It was beautiful and bright. Right below the tree was a rabbit-eared guy? Since she needed to confirm about where she really was at, she decided to approach to the rabbit guy, which turns out to be Natsuki, who was asleep.

"Um...sorry to wake you up, Shinomiya-san. Um...is this the dormitory...that I'll be staying?" Nanami asked softly. "Ano...Shinomiya-san...?" as she gently shook Natsuki's shoulder.

Natsuki's eyes opened slightly and looked at Haruka. Suddenly, he hugged her and said:

"Fairy-san! I met you at last!"

"A-a-ano...Shinomiya-san, it's me, Haruka desu," Haruka said as she was shocked by the sudden intrusion.

"Ara~ sumimasen desu...you looked just like the cute fairy-san so I...mistook it as you..." Natsuki said with a smile.

"Fairy...-san?" Haruka asked, sounding unsure.

"Hai~ fairy-san, born from the Sakura Blossoms," Natsuki beamed happily.

"Uh...I'm not quitesure what you were talking about...and um, is this the dormitory that we will be staying?" Haruka asked, sweatdropping with a smile.

"Hai~ this is the place that you and all of us will be staying. Um...did you see something golden? A watch perhaps?" Natsuki asked.

"Um...you mean this?" Haruka asked while handling him the golden watch that he found just now. (refer to reality check)

"Ah~ finally, my searching days are over! Arigatou, Haruka-chan!!" Natsuki said as he took the golden watch from Haruka's hand. "Lemme see..." and looked at the watch.

After a few seconds, Natsuki charged towards the dormitory entrance, leaving Haruka alone outside of the dorms.

"Huh? What just happened...?" Haruka asked, confused by the current situation.

Like this chapter? Please proceed reading the remaining of the story ^_^