Hidden in the Pink Riding Hood

Haruka's POV

I was startled by the sudden duel led by Hijirikawa-san and Jinguji-san. They were massively intense while duelling. Suddenly, Hijirikawa-san break into a run towards my direction but was stopped by Jinguji-san. They exchanged a few words until I felt a certain presence that was appearing behind my back. I was scared until I got pulled away by someone from the back of me. That's when Jinguji-san shouted.

Right now, I was being pulled away by someone in pink cloak while running into a forest like place. Suddenly a gust of wind blew towards our direction, making the hood to fly from the person's head, revealing a long, wavy pink coloured hair.

"Kyaa~ Haruka-chan shouldn't see me without the hoodie!" the person exclaimed cutely.

"R-Ringo-sensei? Why are you dragging me all the way here...?" I asked frantically.

"Etto...to get you to a safer place. That place was a real danger and you would have been injured if you were just to stand there. So I abducted you away from that dangerous place!" Ringo-sensei said as he dragged me along the path.

"Wouldn't they go and worry about me? I mean the sudden abduction plan of yours might make them-" I said but was unable to finish my sentence.

Thud!

"Itta...daijoubu?" Ringo-sensei asked.

"D-daijoubu...desu," I replied as I rubbed my head. "Kyaa...sumimasen deshita!!!!"

"Ge-eh!!!" Ringo-sensei exclaimed.

I just found out that Ringo-sensei fell because he tripped over a tree branch. And the worst thing is, I fell on top of Ringo-sensei, who I hoped that was not injured after the tripping just now.

"Are you injured, Ringo-sensei?" I asked anxiously.

"I am fine, really. It didn't hurt though," Ringo-sensei replied with a weak smile. "Well, we are almost there anyway."

"Hah? What do you mean we are almost there? Where is there exactly?" I asked confused.

"You'll find out soon. Before you go, let me tell you this, choose carefully," Ringo-sensei advised me as he helped me up.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked once more.

"Someone will be kissed by you today," Ringo-sensei said cutely as he poked his index finger onto his cheek. "In other words, you'll be kissed by mister lucky~!"

"Eh?! Uso desu yo ne?!(That's a lie, right?)" I exclaimed in a frightened tone.

"So that's why, you are here to find who will be the suitable man for the day!" Ringo-sensei explained and skipped a few steps until he arrived infront of a curtain of weeds? Ferns? "Go and find out!"

I stepped into where Ringo-sensei told me to go to and took a peek. Before I managed to do so, Ringo-sensei gently pushed me into the curtain of vines or whatever it is until I almost trip over.

"Ringo-sensei! Why did yo-" I asked but there's no reply, only the echo of spoken words by me.

"Omatase shimashitta, Haruka-ojousama(Lady)," a voice rang through my ears all of a sudden.

I was surprised by the sudden intrusion of someone familiar. I quickly turned around to where the source of the sound is and saw...

-To be continued