Reality check

Haruka Nanami, a professional composer, who was on her way to the Shining Agency, smiled happily while walking until she caught attention of someone. It was Shibuya Tomochika. She was kind of off somehow.

"Tomo-chan, isashiburi desu(long time no see)!" Haruka greeted but was being ignored. "Ano...Tomo-chan?"

Haruka's voice trailed off as soon as she saw Tomochika was actually crying for some reason. Haruka was deliberately shocked.

"What happened? Are you hurt?" Haruka asked, slightly panicked.

"I lost my keychain...it was with me a while ago..." Tomochika cried as she hugged Haruka in sadness. "I bought it recently and it was my favourite!!!"

"Calm down, Tomo-chan...um, anyway, let's look for it together, nee?" Haruka asked with a smile.

"Arigato~ tasukatta(I'm saved)!!! But aren't you in a hurry to the agency?" Tomochika asked.

"It won't take long for the two of us to look for it anyway," Haruka said with a smile. "So, where do you think you dropped it?"

"Um...I think I dropped it over there around the bushes as I was on the way to the agency..." Tomochika began. "or maybe it was after I enter the agency...? Oh no!!! I can't remember a thing...for crying out loud!!!"

"Maybe we should enter the agency first, since I need to get the information on my dorm room and your keychain might be in there?" Haruka asked,unsure of her suggestion.

"That would fine with me. I really am forgetful, aren't I?" Tomochika said, slightly depressed.

"Owh...that's not true. Tomo-chan you were just nervous which made you forgot, right?" Haruka asked in an unsure tone.

"Eh? Me nervous? That won't happen," Tomochika said in a relaxing tone while doing an action, saying 'no way' as she perked up in a blink of an eye.

After that, they enter the agency. The first thing Tomochika did was searching for her lost item. As for Haruka, she yelled out her name to one of the members of the agency.

"You're the one taking master course, right?" he asked which Haruka nodded in reply. "Take this with you."

With that, Haruka accepted the thing that the person just gave to her. It was a map to the dormitory. When she was about to look for Tomochika,something was glinting on the floor. It was a golden watch.

'Would that be Tomo-chan's keychain?' Haruka thought. 'But I don't think she was fond of watches...I'll just take it.'

After that, Haruka went and looked for Tomochika but she was no where to be found. She even went out of the agency but there's no sign of Tomochika. Since she was not found, Haruka decided to walk to the dormitory alone while holding the golden watch and the map.

*timeskip*

"Um...if I turn here I would reach to the dorms..." Haruka mumbled while looking at the piece of map. "Ara~ isn't this place suppose to be the dormitory...or maybe I'm lost?!"

Suddenly, crows began to fly out of the trees and began to sqwuak, making Haruka got frightened. Haruka quickly crouched and covered her ears to prevent her from feeling scared.

Somehow, Haruka felt that someone had been watching her ever since she entered the agency even until now!

"What should I do? I'm lost!" Haruka whined like a child.

As she was blabbering about what should she do to, someone called her name and touched her shoulder. Imediately, Haruka looked up to the person and she screamed, making the person startled.

"It is me, O- ahem...are you lost?" the person asked.

"Who are you?! And yes, I'm lost..." Haruka asked, sweatdropping.

"Follow that path and you'll find what you seek," he said and points at the path just beside Haruka.

"...Arigato, and um...you haven't answer my question..." Haruka said but her voice trailed off as the cloaked person disappeared from her view. "Gehh?! Where did he go?!"

(the cloaked person was actually a guy because of his voice)

"Well, I gotta go and look for my room at the dormitory!" Haruka said and ran off to where the cloaked guy had told her.

Vote, comment and follow me ^_^

Thankiess