Short break part 1

Only 'short break' chapters are in dialogue form.

*Behind the scenes(during the time when Ren and Haruka were together)*

*knock**knock*

A cyan boy: Douzo(come in)

Syo: What IS THE meaning of THIS?!?!

A gray spike haired guy: Huh? There's a change in plan, idiot. Wait...you are Ai's kouhai?

Syo: What? I mean why is Kaoru here?! I demand to know!

The cyan boy: Ask the president, shortie. *turns to the mirror*

Syo: *groans*President! Why is Kaoru here?! Where has he gone to? And don't call me shortie!!!

President Saotome: Lemme guuuueeesssss....!! Someone must have 'invited' him to take part.*spins*

Syo: Dang! If he's here, he will go and brag that he's the only one who can make me happy and all. GAHH!!!

*door opens and slams*

The brown haired guy: *pant* Tadaima! I just got back here with Myu-chan! *smiles*

The cyan boy: Good timing, Reiji. This kid wants to know about Kaoru.

Reiji: Oh, Myu-chan and I went to get Kaoru-chan so that he could join the-

Syo: Like since when did I gave you the chance to do so?! *grabs Reiji's collar*

The blonde holding the scepter: You low life, get your hands off Kotobuki! *points the scepter onto Syo*

Syo: What's your problem, foreigner?! *anime vein appearing*

The blonde holding the scepter: *searches his pocket* You may think I am a foreigner BUT I am a Count of Permafrost! *takes out something and puts it into Syo's mouth* that oughta keep your mouth shut for a while.

Syo: *muffles* What is this? *chokes*It tasted so SWEET!!!! Water!

The cyan boy: Camus, you made him go even wild. *massages his temples*

Camus: *animeveinappears* If only I bring my dog with me.... Mikaze, what is this kid's name?

The gray spike haired guy: That kid was suppose to be Ai's kouhai if I'm not mistaken. *annoyed*

Camus: Did I even question you?

Ai: According to what my data said, this shortie here is Syo Kurusu. He is older than his twin, Kaoru Kurusu. He is about 161cm. And yes, Ranmaru, he is my kouhai.

Syo: Will you stop calling me that?!

Ranmaru: Well, currently, Starish's composer, Haruka if I'm correct, was at the beach scenery. *watching the tv screen*

Syo: So we ARE being watched?!

Reiji: Calm down, Syo-chan, we have dispatched Ringo-chan and Hyuuga-san to get the two back to inform them about the plan. *calms Syo down with a pat*

Syo: Who are you guys? Stop acting like you all know me. *slaps away Reiji's hand*

Reiji: Ran-ran, Ai-ai, Myu-chan!! Syo just slapped me! *anime tears flying*

President Saotome: Mister Kurusu, they are the pioneering princes who will become your senpais in the future. *wink*

Syo: Senpai? *blinks twice*

President Saotome: *spins and twirls* Hope that you all will continue to read this story as this is the fruits of the author's hard work! Let the author give out a speech B{D

*The author walks towards Saotome*

Author: I'm happy for those who have read my story up till this far and I really appreciate the votes and all so please continue reading! *bows 90°*

*everyone in the room turns to the readers*

Syo: You have to continue read this story! If not, me and author-san would feel sad.

Camus: You lowlifes better be reading it or else you- *muffles*

Reiji: *weak laughs* Sorry about that. Anyway, do support the author by reading voting or follow her! *winks* You'll be able to earn a wake up kiss by me. *winks*

Ai: Just like what everyone said, do continue and support her. *looks at Reiji as Reiji does a weird face* *Ai giggles*

Ranmaru: Well, please look forward to author-san's stories...well, it's not like I'm interested in doing that...*earns a thump on his head by Camus* What the hell are you doing?!

Camus: That's all for that!

End of part 1