Short break part 3

Before the part where Syo had his heart problem...

Ai: *walks into a big hall* Wow...pretty spacious with lota of decorating eh...

Ringo: *twirls around with his new dress* I can't wait for the gathering!!! *with a XD face*

Ai: *Sighs* Ringo-san will always be Ringo-san.... Huh? *caught a glimpse of something*

Ai: *walks towards the 'something'* *crouches down* *grabs the bottle* Hm...Isn't this Syo'a medicine for his heart problem?

A red haired guy: *walks into the hall* WOAAAAWWWWWW!!! The hall looks alot enchanted than before!

Ai: Otoya-kun, could you come here for a while?

Ittoki: *walks towards Ai* What's the problem?

Ai: *shows him the bottle* I guess that shortie ate the wrong thing. He took Camus's bottle of sweets instead of his medicine. I guess you shall retrieve Haruka from his side and give this to him instead.

Ittoki: But they were about to kiss! I gotta jet. Arigato, Ai-Ai! *takes the bottle and ran off*

Ai: ...maybe I should just let that shortie die...

*Door slams close*

Camus: I'm going to kill whoever has taken my bottle of delicacies without permission!!!

Ai: Ah...Camus. You came in the right time. I found out who took your sweets...

Camus: WHO?! I SHALL SILENCE HIM FOR LIFE!!!

Ai:(I take my words back, Camus will be the one who do something) Syo Kurusu.

Camus: DANG!!! UNTIL HE STEPS FOOT INTO THIS HALL, I'M GOING TO MAKE HIM PAY!!!! *animeveins appearing*

-To be continued