Heartbroken Usagi (Part 1)

Third person POV

Haruka left the halls in pursue of Natsuki. She didn't seem to notice why Natsuki left the halls as soon as he sees her and Tokiya together. But you will know in this chapter.

Haruka finds herself alone running in the woods, lit brightly under the moonlight which she just admired a while ago with Tokiya. After a few minutes of running, she saw Natsuki's backview, making her to halt. She barely able to see what was he doing right infront of her, only a few metres away.

Immediately, she broke into another run again. This time she yelled out his name despite the current situation she's in.

"Shinomiya-san!!!"

There's no reply but sounds of sniffing and sobbing could be heard. Is he crying?!

"Shinomiya-san, are you okay? Why are you crying?"

"Haruka-chan...gomene.... I wasn't able to protect you. You even helped me when I'm troubled," he replied, looking sad.

"You mean the golden watch that you left in the agency? That was a coincidence," Haruka assured.

"It's not about that...I mean, the reason for me to shed tears right in front of you was so not manly of me is because, I felt sour...I mean vinegar...no...what's that word again?" Natsuki said as he tries to struggle his brain to think of that word.

"Jealous?" Haruka replied.

"Yea...I'm jealous that you could be with Ichinose-san under the moonlight for such a long while," Natsuki said as his head rests on Haruka's shoulder. "Plus I don't even have the courage to tell you how I felt about you..."

Haruka could feel that her clothes are wet because of Natsuki's tears. Haruka decided to calm him down from the crying and gently backrubs him.

"Shinomiya-san..."

Natsuki quickly lifted up his head and smiled. He said:

"There's no use on crying over such a small thing...I mean, I'm a coward...aren't I? Plus, I don't have the qualifications to love you due to my current condition."

"Shinomiya-san was never a coward. To me, you are one of my best friends in this whole wide world and..." Haruka said, determined.

"Haruka-chan...arigato forsaying that I am your best friend. But to me, you are more than that..." Natsuki said with a smile but his hands reached for his spects.

"Shinomiya-san, why are you taking off your glasses?!" Haruka asked, slightly worried but frightened at the same time.

"I just wanna wipe away those tears that I had shed out of cowardiness and-" Natsuki said with a calm smile and takes off his spects.

"Wait!" Haruka exclaimed but was too late.

Immediately, his pair of spects dropped onto the ground as his rabbit costumes slowly turned from bright green to dark purple. The golden watches on his coat began to tick faster than usual. Haruka was as pale as a white sheet of paper as soon as she sees Satsuki's appearance.

"Shin-shino...no, it's Satsuki-san...he's here again," Haruka said in a serious tone.

Satsuki just smirked and grinned at the same time.

"Look who's here? The cat who got lost in the middle of the woods," Satsuki commented with a smirk.

Sorry for the late updatessss! I just had my Olevels and it was SUPER DUPER UBER HARDDDD!!!! I forgot to put in the freaking question number! Please don't disqualify mee!!!!

Sorry again for throwing allmy madness at my readers...and hope you all enjoy this short update OTL