A Pirate's Life (Part 2)

Ren's POV

"Aren't you afraid of getting hurt? Why not summon your guards or whatever you have to protect you from harm then?" I taunted Hijirikawa to make him lose focus.

"Try me, black prince," Hijirikawa said while looking at me with his cold piercing eyes.

"Black prince? And white prince?" Haruka asked all of a sudden.

"Ah, lady, I know you might not have realised it but I am the black prince of serenade. Hijirikawa is the white prince of 'opera'" I mocked Hijirikawa.

"It should be the white prince of Acapella! Ah...whatever," Masato replied, embarrassed. "Drat! I'm going to take back what's rightfully mine!"

"Go ahead!" I taunted with a smirk.

Hijirikawa quickly wield his sword like a brave knight as he charged towards me. I swiftly avoided the first blow of his sword and wield mine instead. Hijirikawa, as stoic as ever, never shows his next move through his facial expressions as he swiftly wield his blade without me noticing. Fortunately, I avoided it in a flash.

While we were dueling, I noticed that lady has been quite fidgety. She must be scared whether if we might get hurt...or should I say, she doesn't want me to get hurt.

"You are just so slow, Hijirikawa!" I taunted once again as I was about to deal with a deathblow.

"Matte(wait)!" Hijirikawa exclaimed as he parry my blade away.

"Doshitano(What's up), Hijirikawa? You were kinda off right now," I asked him with a smirk.

Hijirikawa ran past me all of a sudden. Just in time, I managed to pull his while silky cloak to stop him from running away.

"What are you doing?! Now's not the time to fool around!" Hijirikawa glared at me.

"Dare to run away like a mouse being chased by a cat?" I asked, assuming that his words are of trickery.

Hijirikawa didn't look at me in the eyes but instead, he looked at lady's direction with his frightened eyes.

"Haruka-hime! Behind you!" Hijirikawa shouted, which made me took a glance of my back. Just then, I finally knew what Hijirikawa meant.

"Lady!!" I shouted too.

Lady was being captured by an unknown pink cloaked person. I was furious yet frustrated that I was not able to protect Lady. I shall search for her till the depths of the ocean!

"Jinguji, what's the meaning of this?" Hijirikawa asked in rage.

"I'll answer that!" a voice rang through our ears all of a sudden.

"Geh...what was that all about?!" Hijirikawa asked.

"Sounds like the demon is here," I commented, slightly distressed by the current situation.

I caught sight of a person in a formal attire. He has orange hair and has a serious look. Ah...that must be Hyuga-san.

"Hyuga-san, what brings a busy man like you here to a quiet beach?" I asked cooly.

"We need to talk. There's change in plan," Hyuga-san told us.

"So that makes sense. Jinguji, we better go now, we need to find out what triggered the change," Hijirikawa commented as he slapped away my hand cooly to free himself from being grabbed by me.

"You might think you've won but I will change everything, Hijirikawa," I told Hijirikawa with a smirk as I followed Hijirikawa and Hyuga-san back to our base of operations.

Shortest chapter that I ever made! Please continue reading to find out more!! Vote if you like this story. Comment for more.