♛Special chapter♛ While waiting...

To all my readers, please vote for the characters in the previous chapters before continueing to prevent slow updates, TQ.

third person POV

Starish, Quartet Night, Haruka and her friends were sitting quietly on the long dining table for about half an hour. The teachers were sitting on the next long table, trying to break the silence but...

"It's been really a long time since the voting had started..." Ringo said as he leaned his head onto the table.

"Well, we can't just sit here and wait for it right?" Hyuga asked. "I mean, today is Haruka's birthday!" and whispered to Ringo's ear.

The two teachers looked at the idols, who were sitting next to their table.

'Such tension!' Haruka thought in silence. 'When the voting went on...none of them said a thing...'

Sitting right beside her was her best friend, Tomochika. She was also shocked by the tight atmosphere surrounding her.

"*Yawn*...guess I'll just grab a bite to stop myself from yawning..." Ranmaru said as he got up from his seat.

"Me too...I'm going for the sweets," Camus said as he stood up from his seat.

"I'm going to prepare the Kotobuki's special karage. Wanna try them?" Reiji asked happily and cheerfully.

None of them replied except for Satsuki. He stood up and said:

"I'll try the food you made. If it tastes bad compared to Natsuki's, hell shall break lose."

Reiji gave him a shaky closed eye smile. Syo, who was sitting beside Satsuki, somehow looking petrified at his supposed-to-be friendly friend. Syo had Natsuki/Satsuki's pair of glasses ever since the time when they knew about the voting game. He couldn't get his old friend back to his senses and all he could do was looking at his friend with scared eyes.

"Hm...if that's so, then I shall let you try some of my cooking," Masato said with a smirk as he had some scheme planned in his back.

Ren realised this followed by Shibuya.

"We'll help!" the pair said in unison.

Haruka didn't know what to do so she decided to give a hand but was stopped by Ai.

"You'll be a bother to their schemes, birthday girl."

"Eh...but..." Haruka began.

"We'll just sit here and watch what they are trying to do to make Satsuki back to normal. This oughta be fun..." Ai said as he somehow enjoyed the scene, "sounds like a movie's about to start."

"I guess I'll join them, Natsuki needs his pair of glasses in order for him to return back to his normal self," Syo said with a smirk and stood up from his seat while taking the pair of glasses with him.

Basically, their seats were partly isolated but with Haruka, Kaoru, Cecil, Ittoki, Ai, Ichinose remained seated. The others went to the table located beside an open kitchen(where people could watch someone cooking from the outside as an entertainment).

"I guess we could show off our cooking skills here, right,Masa~?" Ren said as he winked at his member.

"Hmph...I guess this will be a showdown," Masato said with a smirk.

"I'll be the instructor!" Tomochika assisted happily.

"I'll be the taster...I need meat!" Ranmaru said as he looked like he can gobble up an elephant for dinner.

"I'll be the taster on sweets," Camus said as he took out his scepter and whack it on the floor, "whichever peasants fail me, you peasants will need to become my servant for a week!"