Heartbroken Usagi (part 2)

Apologize for my previous update as it is not really interesting plus the unwanted rant in the story *sweatdrops* I hope this chapter will turn the tables around.(-_-||)

Haruka's POV

I stood right at my current position, starring at the sudden appearance of Satsuki, right in front of my eyes! Should I run? Should I yell for help? Wait...I should make sure that Satsuki will be back to Natsuki again.

Before I could even utter a word, Satsuki-san's hand groped my hand and pull it towards him which made me faceplanted onto his chest. His other hand pushed my chin gently to make me meet his cold but sad eyes. I could feel his breath as if he was about to cry but no.

"What did you do to Natsuki?! You made him cry didn't you?" Satsuki implied, enraged by the sudden situation while he was absent.

"I didn't...well, I'm part of his reason for what had caused him to do so," I replied, dauntlessly.

"So, YOU did, afterall...you know how much he had suffered just to see you and the other man, prancing like kids under the moonlight?" Satsuki yelled as he was in the verge of tightening his grip on my arm.

"Oh...that, you were jealous?" I asked boldly, straight into his eyes.

I could feel that he was surprised that I knew what his thoughts were as if an arrow which pierced deeply onto his back. Suddenly, his shocked face returned to his usual smirk-ish ones and said:

"So what if I am? The emotions that I hold were also part of Natsuki's and whatever he does were also part of me. We are inseparable. We are one. Nobody could tear us apart!"

"So you guys share the same emotions...which means you, too, are jealous?" I implied boldly as I wanted to know more about him.

There was a moment of silence after I pointed that out of Satsuki again. I bet this time he won't try topush that quesrion away with those useless excuses. I mean, I wanted to know more about why did he have to be jealous.

Suddenly, he removed his finger from my chin but instead, he grabbed my other arm, preventing my escape. There I sat down on my knees to break free from his clutches. As for him, he knelt down, with his smirk on, showing that I can't escape.

He suddenly leaned his face towards mine until our lips almost touch each other. Our eyes gazed each other like as if we were observing something deep inside the iris. I could feel that my face was on fire. His wild gaze made my heart skipped a beat.

I shut my eyes tightly to prevent myself from going crazy but it didn't work. He pulled my hand and put it onto his chest. His heartbeat was beating fast. Without any warning, he sniffed my neck, literally!

"Why do you always smell so sweet and soothing?" Satsuki commented.

"E-e-eh?!" I exclaimed in surprise.

"It makes me wanna bite you like a vampire," Satsuki said in a seducing voice.

After that sentence was being said, Satsuki's lips touched my neck, which made me jolted like a hundred bolts of electricity.

"I um...Satsuki-san..." I said, trying to break free from his kiss.

Satsuki ignored whatever I had said a while ago and continued his kissing. After a while or so, he stopped and looked directly into my face, my eyes and to my lips.

"I won't go easy on you, after what you have done to Natsuki," Satsuki said as he pushed my chin up so that my eyes meets his.

He slowly leaned closer as he was about to peck on my lips. I was so shocked by the current situation I'm in until....

-To be continued