The Mad Hatter's confession

(Recap)

Third person POV

"Ah, we have a guest here for a tea party?"

Haruka was startled by the sudden speaking by the person in formal suit. She quickly looked at who the person is. Her eyes brightened all of a sudden, filled with shock and excitement all at the same time.

********************************************************

Haruka's POV

This voice, it's him! Just right before my eyes, I found Ichinose-san, in a dark blue suit and a tall hat...but it's a tiny one. He looks so undescribable!

"Oh, this must be Nanami Haruka...gomenasai, there's no seat for you left...all of them has been booked," He said as he sat down after taking a few papers from the table.

Geh...all of the seats here had been booked? I mean, doesnt that means the whole room with more than 600 seats, according to my intuition, were being booked?? Plus no one was sitting on those seats.

"Um...Ichinose-san, why did you all dressed up like this? Is it some cosplay festival? Including this dress I'm wearing?" I asked as I'm seriously confused by the situation.

"I can't answer anything about it to you...right now, let us have a small chat and relax with a cup of tea," Ichinose-san replied as he took a tea cup and a tea pot and pour some tea into the tea cup. "We'll be having some Crysanthenum tea, and some pancakes. I hope it suites your taste, Nanami-san."

"Arigatou," I thanked him with a smile as I hold onto the cup and took a sip. "Um...may I ask, were you speaking with Shinomiya-san a while ago?" as I slowly took a small piece of pancake using a fork.

I noticed that Ichinose-san's eyes were surprised by something as he just sat down in a seat which is adjacent to mine.

"Oh, you have overheard our conversation, eh? That's so rude of you," Ichinose-san said in a very serious tone until I got scared,making me kept on thinking whether if I said something wrong.

There was a long pause of silence until Ichinose-san chuckled and said:

"I'm just kidding, plus I should have stop speaking to you harshly since you are our composer."

"Oh...ok," is all I replied as I took a sip from the teacup. "I guess I should go to where Shinomiya-san is for now since I wanna know why did he ran away from me earlier." and stands up after putting the tea cup back.

"Are you in a hurry? I mean, Shinomiya-san won't be that far away as he had things to do," Ichinose-san said as he pulled my hand, not wanting to let me go.

Gosh...what should I do? I can't just shun him away like that...it's not respectful. My mind went completely full of questions until there's this tense awkwardness surrounding the both of us.

"Um...Ichinose-san...," I began softly.

His eyes were like staring at mine for a long time. Suddenly, he got back to his senses and cleared his throat. He quickly released my hand from his gripping. And I could see that he is blushing. That was really rare!

"Sumimasen, Nanami-san...I didn't mean to do so...that was just so disrespectful of me. Anyway, I'll lead you there..." he said shyly as he lend his hand for me to grab.

Since I had no choice but to accept his offer, I grabbed his hand and had to walk along the table side(as in ichinose walk the other side while I walk the other when the table is between us) while holding hands.

"Ne...Nanami-san, could I ask you something as soon as we reach the end of the table?" he began while smiling at me, a gentle one.

"Oh...sure, why not?" I replied with a smile.

There was this silence as we walked along the table. After that, we finally arrived infront of the exit.

"So...what is it that you wanted to ask me about?"

"Nanami-san, I would like to confess to you my feelings for you. I really don't know why am I feeling this but it always happens to me whenever I look right into your eyes..." Ichinose began as a tint of blush spreads over his face, making him looking very shy. "You may be our composer but to me, you are someone that I really wanted to treasure. I really need you to be by my side, because..."

There's another sudden pause, making it as a suspense, which was really making me nervous of what he was going to say.

"Daisuki desu...anata ga...zutto daisuki desu," Ichinose finally said it as he quickly embraced me! (I love you, I love you forever)

I was speechless. I mean I was being given confession by Ren and Masato just a while ago! And I didn't know that this would come...

"So please do accept my confession, I just can't live without you. I'm telling you the truth," Ichinose said desperately as he broke off the embrace but still stood right in front of me.

I remained silent by the unexpected words that came out of Ichinose-san's mouth as I could feel that my face is heating up! I mean, he used to be my favourite idol, HAYATO, and it doesn't means that I would fall for him right away.

"I'll try and consider about it...I mean..." I began slowly as I lowered my head to prevent him from looking at my face.

"If you were to reject my confession, I guess you'll leave me no choice but to make you fall for me," Ichinose said in a serious tone.

Now that was one unexpected way of talking! I was still looking down onto the glistening floor until Ichinose-san gently pushed my chin to make me look at him as he grab my left hand.

"Shall we dance?" he asked, with a smile as he kissed my left hand gently.

-To be continued

Dedication is to @Otaku59