1. Begin

Come a Little Closer by Cage the Elephant
One year prior.
Harry's POV:
I put a hat on. The boys are waiting in Zayn's car. Whoever thought of clubbing in the middle of September is an idiot.
I get in the car. "I'm so glad I thought of this, boys," Niall says.
"Bloody cold," Louis says. He smiles at me and squeezes my hand.
"Yeah, why did I agree to this?" Zayn asks, driving.
"Because, we wanted you to," Liam says in the passenger seat. "And god knows you can't resist Daddy Payno."
"Yes, I can. I have for the last ten year that you've been obsessed with me."
Louis makes guns noises. "And shots are fired. Who wants to bet this will end with angry sex?"
"I bet it won't, considering I have a girlfriend," Zayn says.
Liam pouts. "I know, and I hate it."
Zayn shrugs and larks the car. "We're here."
We get out. Louis still has my hand. "I don't think is a good idea," I whisper in his ear.
He kisses my cheek. "We'll be fine love."
Of course it's a straight club since the only gay ones are taken. Liam and Niall immediately start mingling. Louis, Zayn, and I find a place to sit. We each order a beer.
"Glad your staying loyal, Zayn," Louis says.
"Same goes to you," Zayn says eyeing our hands. "How long is it?"
"Only two years," Louis says, smiling. "But we've been friends for long long it seems like years."
"What about you and Perrie?" I ask.
"Like four years or something," Zayn says. "I'm thinking about popping that pretty question soon."
"Really?" Louis and I say at the same time.
"You think you guys are ready?" I ask.
Zayn nods. "I'm definitely ready. I know we're still young, but I need her to be mine forever."
"That's cute," I say.
"Say goodbye to Zayn. After he gets hitched we wort see him ever again," Louis fake tears. "Except for Liam. He'll sneak into your case and come on the honeymoon with you."
Zayn laughs. "Yeah, sometimes I wonder about that boy."
Louis gives him flirty eyebrows. "Aye."
Zayn blushes and shoves him. "Nah dude. We're not like that."
"Mhm," I say.
Zayn looks at his watch. "How long have we been here?"
I look at my watch. "Over two hours. Do you think the boys are still here?"
Zayn looks out at the floor. "I don't see them. I'll Li's cell and see."
---
Zayn drops us off at our house once we find Niall and Liam. Liam was being a girl magnet and Niall was arguing over footie with the bartender.
Louis takes my hand. "It's cute that Zayn is making his move."
"Yeah," I smile. I can he into pjs.
"Do you think- uh- we could have sex sometime?" Louis asks.
I kiss him. "When the times right. We want it to be special right?" He nods. "Okay, let's not rush."
"Harry, we live together."
"We lived together before we started dating."
Louis nods.
We get under the covers. He wraps his arms around me. "So cute and small."
"Says the boy that's literally five foot."
"I'm five- nine, excuse you," Louis huffs. "Did you know Ashton's pregnant?"
"Luke finally got him?" I laugh.
"Yeah, wouldn't it be amazing to be carrier. That'd be so great. Ash has eight more months. Like is so excited. They called me yesterday crying with joy."
"I so want a baby," I say. "Not know, but when I'm married and ready. Not just after uni."
Louis kisses my neck. "Some day babe. Some day."
Words: 596
Sorry for the short chapter. Just trying to the story going. Vote comment and tell me about mistakes!