17. Standing

Blue- Beyoncé ft Blue Ivy
Louis' POV:
Olivia started crying, so Anne gives her back to Harry. It's a bit late now so Ashton, Luke, their baby, Calum, and Michael left. Gemma is asleep on the small couch, the boys insured she had it. Niall fell asleep in the chair. He looks so uncomfortable, I want to wake him up so he can move. Zayn and Liam made themselves a Ben in the floor. It's two blankets and the extra pillow Harry had. They are so close together and cuddly that I can't tell if they've gotten together or not. A nurse takes Olivia once she's fallen asleep, soon Harry goes too.
Anne gets up. "C'mon Louis, let's go on a walk," she says going towards the door. I glance at Harry before following her out.
She takes me to the nursery, where we can look at all the babies separated by a small glass. It made a somewhat nervousness that anyone could get into this room, by breaking the glass. Anyone could mess with Olivia.
Anne smiles at them. "Look at all of them. They're all so cute, and so lucky. So are their parents. Do you know how many people lose their babies during child birth or just have a miscarriage?" I shake my head. "Well, there's a lot. Harry is so lucky. I was so worried for him. Male child births are very rare and dangerous. Olivia could've died very easily, so could Harry. Niall called me telling me Harry was hysterical, they took the baby away and he didn't get to see her. She wasn't even breathing. I wanted to be there so badly. I'm so glad these people are very professional and know how to do their jobs." I look at a crying baby. A nurse quickly comes and takes care of it.
"Harry didn't want to tell you. He refused to talk about you at all, he didn't care is his baby had two parents. He said stuff like 'I don't need him leaving both of us' and 'They need a full time dad, not one that's going to be fucking three different girls in my bed.' It got bad. I was afraid he was going to raise her on his own. The only reason you're here is because Zayn mad him call you."
I frown and look at my shoes. "I know, I shouldn't have left in the first place. Cheating was a bad idea," I say.
"You're going to have to work your ass to make it better. Be there, help him, understand him again."
"I know, I'm going to help him buy a house. Niall told me he has a lot of time off from work, so I'm going help them pay bills if they need it," I say.
"You know, Harry hasn't had a baby shower yet," Anne says.
"Really? Okay, I can set up a surprise shower for him and Olivia." I pause, I bite my lip thinking. "Uh, when I first Harry what was the phone call I got in the middle of the night? About Harry being in the hospital. It was late so I can't remember a lot of it," I say..
Anne frowns. "Oh, well, when you left Harry went into a frenzy. He had a panic attack. He called Zayn, but he didn't pick up. He went to the bathroom and cut himself. He cut his wrists about four times, they weren't deep but there was a lot of blood."
I cover my mouth with my hand. "Oh my god! Does he still do it?"
"He doesn't have a chance. Niall lives with him and sleeps with him most of the time. Zayn and Liam watch him like a hawk though."
"I made him relapse? He was clean since high school, I'm so sorry Anne. I had no idea that happened," I say, feeling tears. "I just got a call from Zayn saying that he was in the hospital and he tried to kill himself. I couldn't understand most of it, but I knew it was bed. He wouldn't tell me where you guys were though."
Anne nods. "You know, I loved the idea of you too getting married and adopting kids. But I got lucky enough to have had him make his own baby. Now he knows how special is is to be a mother." She looks at me. "I'm just saying, I wouldn't mind more grandkids."
"Anne!" I laugh.
"What? I know you still like him. He likes you too, he's just in denial. Give him a few months. But a house that has enough room for three kids. But please be thinking about marriage before he gets pregnant again. They don't need split parents," she says. I nod. "We better get back to the room, if Harry wakes up and your not there he'll think you left."
I nod. I bite my lip as I walk back to his room. I would love to have more kids with Harry. But is it worth risking his health?
Words: 847
So I really hope you like the out come of the Larry baby. Tell me is you want them to get together and have more babies.
Do you think Louis is thinking reasonably about risking Harry's life? Do you think it'd be worth it?