7. Depress

Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood
Harry's POV:
"I don't think this is necessary," I say.
"We need someone with you just in case something happens," my mom says.
"But does Niall really need to move in with me?" I ask.
"Yes," Liam and Gemma say at the same time.
Sigh. Zayn sets another box in the spare bedroom. It was Louis' room before we're dating. That's where Niall is going to stay.
Niall is starting to unpack his clothes into the closet. "Has this room been empty until now?" He asks.
"Yeah, this is where we put things we didn't need like suitcases," I say.
He smiles at me. He bends down and holds my flat stomach. "I can't believe I'm going to be an uncle!"
"You're already an uncle," I point out. "Remember, your natural blonde nephew?"
"Oi, shut up," Niall laughs.
"We best get going," my mom says. "I have work in the morning."
I hug her. "I love you."
"I love you too," she smiles. "Call me, often."
"I will," I say. I hug Gemma.
"Keep that baby safe. I'm expecting to be an aunt in eight months," she says.
"Yeah, when am I going to get to be a uncle?"
She laughs. "Not soon enough."
I hear mom telling Zayn and Liam to keep me safe. She tells Niall not to leave me. I can't help but feel like a four year old. I'm never going to be alone again.
I walk them to their car. "I expect you to have a belly soon," my mom says. "Make sure you eat enough too. I'll send you a list of the best things to eat, and what websites to visit for advice."
"I'll be fine mom. I have three moms in my house. Niall will be continuously trying to feed me," I say.
"Don't eat too much fast food."
"Okay!" I watch them pull away. I go back into the house. Liam and Zayn are in the kitchen arguing about food. Niall is eating whatever they made. "I left for five minutes! How did you make such a mess?"
There are food all over the counters. Water is on the floor. Niall is dropping everything he's trying to get into his mouth.
"Harry which is healthier, chicken salad or regular salad?" Liam asks.
"Chicken salad!" Zayn exclaims. "Chicken has nutrients!"
"Can't you just make both?!" Niall asks.
"That's a waste of food Niall!" Liam yells.
They all start yelling at each other. I don't even understand what's the problem, but they're making my head hurt. I pull my hair.
"Shut up!" I scream. They all stop and look at me. "Cook the chicken salad. If you don't want. Chicken you can pick it out. But for Gods sake, shut up!" I stomp my feet and go to my room to lay down.
---
I wake up from a knock at the door.
"What?" I groan into my pillow.
The door opens. Liam's smiles at me. He sits at the end of my bed. "Hey babe."
"Hi," I smile back.
"Did u wake you up?" I nod. "Oh, sorry," he says sheepishly. Well, dinners ready."
"I'll be out in a few."
"Yeah. Sorry for yelling earlier. I quests we forgot that we're trying to help you, not make it worse."
"No, I'm just moody. I guess that's my excuse for snapping. But I don't want you boys to treat me differently just because I'm pregnant," I say.
"Harry, it's hard not too. We want both of you safe and healthy. You know Zayn's going to hover like its his child not Louis' right?"
"Yeah," I chuckle. "I know."
"But, we'll try to give you space as much as we can, but it's going to be hard."
"Yeah, I know," I sit up. "I'm hungry." Liam laughs. We go out to the dining room. Niall is already eating and Zayn is fixing his plate. A plate is already at my spot. I sit down and start eating. It's a peaceful silence until Zayn speaks up.
"So, are you going to tell Louis?" He asks.
I look at him. "No."
"What? Harry, he's the father," Zayn says.
"No, he was the donation. He's not going to come into my life just to leave again. This child will not have split parents," I say.
"Harry, Zayn's right. He should know," Liam says.
I glare at them. "My answer is no, and that's final," I stand up and wash my plate.
Words: 750