15. Maybe

Begin Again- Taylor Swift
Harry's POV:
I can't feel anything. I'm numb from the chest down. Liam says I'm going to have some nasty slats and my tattoo is a little messed up. All the nurses are gone, with my baby.
We haven't heard anything and it's been thirty minutes. Gemma, Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michael are here. We managed to get a large room so there's enough room for my mom and Robin. We haven't heard back from Louis.
Emmalynn starts crying. Luke takes her from her carrier and tries to calm her by bouncing her and swaying. "Em, sh," he says. He takes a bottle from their bag and starts feeding her. She stops crying. It's silent.
Not for long since Niall's phone starts ringing. He takes it outside. We can here him yelling. It makes my head hurt. I touch my stomach. My big bump is gone. It makes me a bit sad. What if my baby is gone? Will I get to hold it if it's dead? Will I want to?
Gemma's sitting in the chair next to me. She holding my hand. I think she assigned herself a job to wife my tears. That's what she does every twenty seconds.
"Haz," Niall speaks quietly poking his head in the room. "Uh, Louis is here."
I can feel my stomach again. It feels like someone slashed it open and took everything. Wait, someone did. My heart is pounding and I can't hear anything. But I see Liam storming into the hall, and Niall chasing after him.
"Liam!" Niall yells running down the hall. Zayn runs after them, probably to stop Liam from doing anything. Gemma grips my hand harder. "You'll be okay," she says.
"Hopefully they don't get kicked out," Calum says.
A few minutes later Niall comes back in. He looks winded. Liam come sin after him. He's visibility pissed, with Zayn holding his arm. Liam goes into the bathroom. Zayn comes over to me.
"Louis' here, is it okay if he comes in?" He asks softly.
I close my eyes and nod. Gemma squeezes my hand.
The door opens again. The small boy walks in. He's skinnier than he was when I last saw him. His hair is put in a quiff like it was when I first met him. His jeans are as tight as ever, it makes me miss him.
His perfect blue eyes meet mine, he has a bruise right above it and a fate lip. "Hi," he says quietly, like he's out of air.
"H-hi," I stutter back. "Can we have some privacy?" I ask. The others nod and start to leave. I grab my sister's hand. "Not you, please stay."
She give me a hearty smile. "Of course." She sits make down.
Louis grabs a chair, and brings it over to sit next to me. His scent fill my nose. Even though it's mint and cigarette smoke, he still smells good.
"So," we start at the same time. "Go ahead," I say.
He nods. "This is what you've been doing for the paste aught months?"
I nod. "Yeah, it's been a haste."
"I saw Ashton and Luke had their baby. Cute little girl," he says obviously uncomfortable.
"Yeah, her names Enmalynn. Emma for short," I say.
He looks at my stomach. "You've given birth already?" I nod, feeling my tears again. "Where is he?"
"I don't know if it's a boy yet. I don't know if it's even alive!" I say, letting tears fall. Gemma quickly swipes them away. "It wasn't crying when it was born. They took it away, I haven't even named it."
"It's dead?" Louis asks.
"We don't know yet," Gemma says. "They doctors took it away right after it was born."
"And you don't know the gender?" He asks. I shake my head.
"Okay, boys I think you need to discuss the thing that needs to be discussed. You've been apart for almost a year and you have a baby," Gemma says. "I'll be right back," she kisses my forehead, then goes out of the room.
"Why?" I ask. He gives me a confused look. "Why did you cheat, and right after we had sex with each other. You promised me."
"I know, and I'm sorry. I started seeing her, but when I left our- your house I needed somewhere to go. I went to her house, she already had a guy over. Turns out she had three boys on the side. So I left her, and I lived with Stan for a bit. Eleanor ended up trying to get back with me again. For about two weeks I did, but she left. I also realized, I'm not straight I'm gay."
I give him a look of disbelief. "It really took you that long to figure that out?" He shrugs. "Lou, I knew were gay when I saw you the first time in Uni."
"Well, I had to figure it out. And I have. I'm gay," he sighs. "Look, I'm sorry I left you and cheated on you. But I never meant for that to happen. We were together for so long, and I ruined it."
I nod. You did, and it's going to take a lot of effort to make me forgive you. It won't be easy, but I will eventually. And if you want, the baby can have your last name," I say.
He smiles. "Really?" I nod. "Oh my god, thank you," he kisses my forehead.
"I have some conditions," I say. "One, you have to quiet smoking. It's bad for you mad the baby. Two, you have to be there. You don't have to live with us, but when we need you I expect you there as soon as possible. Lastly, please don't make me regret this. I guess this is your baby as much as its mine, and I have to accept that, but don't make me regret it."
He nods. "Okay, I won't. I'll be the best dad there can be." He smiles big. "Do you think you would ever date me again?"
"Maybe," I smile.
There's a knock at the door. Niall pops his head in. "It's here."
Words: 1030