3. Behave✔️

I Don't Wanna Live Forever by Zayn and Taylor Swift
Harry's POV:
Louis and I get back to our flat.
"Are you hungry?" Louis asks, rummaging the cupboards.
"Not really," I say. "I think I'm going to take a shower, then head to bed."
"Alright," Louis attempts a smiles. It's hard to be happy when your best mate just went through a breakup.
I grab new clothes to change into. Instead of taking a shower, I fill up the bath. I put in some fancy soap that smells like mints. I ease in and lay back. I get my hair wet.
"Harry," there's a knock on the door. Louis enters.
"Hi," I sigh.
"Are you okay?" He asks.
"I'm fine, I jut feel so bad for Zayn," I say.
"I do too, babe," Louis sighs. "Mind if I join you?"
I laugh looking a g the tiny tub. "If we can both fit." I scoot back and hug my knees. He gets undressed and gets in. His legs are pressed against mine.
He smiles. "Look, we fit!"
I laugh. "Hardly. But yes."
He gets soap and starts scrubbing it in my hair. "Do you want to do me?" I nod and get soap in my hands. I start washing his hair. He starts laughing. "You thought I meant wash me!"
I look at him confused. "What else would I-" I catch on. I blush. "Oh."
He kisses my nose. "My cute, baby,"

"Is that a real question?" I ask

He nods. "I think we're ready. We're blessed with having each other right now. I think we need to. I love you so much and I need this," he picks my hands. "We need it."
"Are you sure? With what happened to Zayn and Perrie, I don't know what to think anymore."
"We aren't Zayn and Perrie. We're Louis and Harry. I'm never going to leave you. I promise. I know we're meant to be," he says.
I nod. "Okay, let's do it."
Louis smiles brightly and quickly finishes washing me. He drains the tubs and lifts me out. He wraps me in a towel and Carrie me down the hall to our room. He disgraces of the towel and stares at me.
He kisses my neck. "God, I love you."
I kiss his hair. "I love you more."
He sucks in my skin until it's red. He presses his tongue on it then moves lower. He starts sucking my nipple. I moan lowly. He bites down.
I hiss. "Don't tease, Lou," I whine.
He smirks. "What? You hard?" He goes down to my length. He licks it all the way down to my head. I moan and grab his hair. He swirls his tongue on my head. But he takes its all in. He bibs his head up and down. I pull his hair.
"Louis," I cry.
He pulls back and wipes the spit from his lips. He runs over to the dresser and shows me a bottle of lube and a condom. He lays them on the bed next to me. "Get on your knees," he says in a gruff voice.
I oblige, quickly. I need him, now.
He kiss my shoulder. "I'm going to prep you first." I nod.
He puts two fingers in. I clench around him. I groans and wiggle a bit to try to get more comfortable. He puts a third in. I wince.
"Babe, are you okay?" Louis asks. I nod, biting my lip. "Are you ready?"
"Yes! I'm ready," I say.
Louis takes his fingers out. I whine at the lose of contact. He puts his hands on my hips. I feel his head on my bum. Then he pushes in. I moan loudly.
"Sh, baby, it's okay," Louis kisses my back. I feel tears prick at my eyes. Louis aboard.
"What?" I breath.
"I didn't even put the condom on," he rests his head on my back and laughs. "It's fine, we won't need it."
"You can move," I mumble.
"What?"
"Move!"
"Oh," Louis says. He lowers himself in me.
Words: 666