13. Manly

Sugar We're Going Down- Fall Out Boy
Week 33
Harry's POV:
The doctor has put me on bed rest. He says I'm a bit too active. He's afraid it could hurt the baby because of how big it's getting. So now Niall calls himself my personal slave. I didn't really like the idea of one of my mates acting as my slave, but he insisted.
I rub my tummy when the baby starts kicking.. "What?" I ask in a soft voice. It kicks more, a lot more. "Are you going to be my big footie star? I can see it, baby Styles makes the winning score! It's all because she wouldn't let her daddy sleep while he was on bed rest." She kicks again.
"That hurt. You better say sorry," I say sternly. A soft kick, as if they understand. "Better."
I hear laughing in the door way. I look up, Liam's standing there with ice cream. He smiles, and walks over to my bed. He hands me my ice cream.
"They're going to be a trouble maker," Liam says.
I shake my head. "No, they're just going to have daddy chase it around the house."
Liam rubs my stomach. "You should sing, maybe you'll make them fall asleep. Or at least calm them so you can get some sleep."
I shake my head. "Nah, I'm no good."
"Just try, maybe it'll work," Liam says, getting up. "I'll leave you to it." I nod.
I look back at my bump. They're still kicking. I groan and lay back. I eat some of the ice cream. Then I get enough of the kicking.
"Babe, stop kicking. You're killing mum, and you don't even know it," I say. Still kicks. "You know if I die, you die." Lighter kicks. "Do you want me to sing? I'll sing for you sweets." I sigh and try to think of a song.
"Am I more than you bargained for yet?
I've been dying to tell you everything you want to hear
Cause that's just who I am this week.
Lie in the grass next to the mausoleum.
I'm just the notch in your bedpost
And you're just a line in a song.
Drop a heart, break a name
We're sleeping in, sleeping for the wrong team.
We're going down, down in an earlier round
Sugar we're going down swingin
I'll be you number one work the bullet.
A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it."
I look at my stomach and feel it. They stopped kicked. I sigh, and lay back. I can finally get to bed.
---
I wake up to a pain in my stomach. I yell, and grip it. Niall and Liam rush in.
"Harry, are you okay?" Niall asks.
"Do you think it's contractions?" Liam asks.
"I don't know, it hurts though," I say.
"You're a month early, should I take you to the doctor?" Liam asks. I nod. "Okay, Niall go set a towel in the back seat. If we get anything on Zayn's car seat he'll have my head."
Niall laughs. "He already does."
I glare at him. "It's not the time for gay jokes Niall!" He runs off.
Liam picks me up. "Is there anything you need?"
"Should we call my mom?" I ask.
He shakes his head. "Not yet. They could be fake contractions. I read about them in one of the books that the doctor suggested. I think these are fake only because you're so early."
"But plenty of babies are born early," I say.
"That's why I'm taking you now. I want to make sure." I nod and make it easier when he puts me in the car. Liam drives of course, and he must me anxious since he got is there fast.
I'm given a regular check up room. Doctor James comes in and confirms it was fake. He says he won't charge, but he said I'll probably get one or two more in the next two weeks. I'm not looking forward to that.
Words: 672
Sorry if I did any of the lyrics wrong.