The Man With The Gun

Oh crap someone just shot a gun! I can hear their footsteps getting closer and closer. I wonder who it is? "Well well well. Its nice to meet you." A loud but creepy voice says as a figure walks into the room. "You see I don't really like it when people mess with things that don't belong to them!" The voice sounds more angry now almost like someone hurt someone they loved and now he wants revenge. The figure is getting closer to the light so I can almost make out who it could be. The figure slowly walks into the light, b-but how can this be? Why is it him? "Hello you might have heard of me. You see I am the very popular in Gotham, the king if you will. And you see that pretty little thing you got tied to the bed, well that is my queen and well she belongs to me! So won't you do us all a favor and let her go and kill yourself." "J-Joker?" I say quietly trying to understand what is happening. "Hey Harl, miss me?" he says with a smile that would send others a straight shock of fear but it makes me feel calm. "She's not yours anymore Joker! You threw her out, and I found her all broken! I saved her, she belongs to me now!" Jim says sincerely. Joker walks closer to the bed keeping his eyes on Jim then turns to me, "You okay Harl? What did he do to you?" He says almost making me want to cry. He looks at me with fear for me in his eyes like he truly cares for me. "I'm fine." I say trying to hold back tears, "It's okay he is just stupid!" I want to just leave and get as far away from Jim as possible. But I know Joker can tell that I am not saying everything so he gives me a more demanding look and I give in. "He-he... Raped me!" I scream unable to hold back my tears anymore. The tears are now over flowing and I can't stop crying and sobbing hoping for someone to just tell me it was all just a dream. But I can't help it my wrists and ankles are bleeding from the chains that are tight on me. Joker looks up at Jim then gives him his signature smile that he always gives before someone is about to die. But this smile soon turns to a frown of anger and I now know that Jim is doomed worse than any man I have ever seen. "Well that is unfortunate." That is all Joker can say? "Boy I don't know who you think you are, but you better start running!" Joker gives Jim a warning which is good it gives Jim a chance to not do as bad. "Haha I'm not scared of you Joker you see now that I have the one thing you care for I have the upper hand." Jim snares at Joker. "Well if you want to play the hard way then we can do that. But don't say I didn't give you a running start!" CRAP! Jim unlocks me from the bed then puts a gun to my head. "You idiot!" that's all Joker says then he puts a gun to Jim's head. I am so scared of what will come next. "Uh!" Jim threw me across the room and now has a gun to Joker's head. They both drop the guns and start a fist to fist fight which is very brutal. It is an intense fight but we all know how it ends. Joker has a gun to Jim who is bleeding out on the floor and has many broken bones while Joker has Jim's blood on him. Joker has now turned his attention to me and see's me still on the ground with blood on me and no clothes on. "Harley I will give you a choice. Either come back with me or go back to Ivy and I will never bother you again." What should I choose, Joker or my freedom from him? After all of this do I still believe in love?