The Stab of Love

A/N:

So far in the last chapter Harley was saved from the Creeper. And now she is feeling really depressed and wants to die. So she went to the kitchen and took a knife. Joker got worried but couldn't do anything. So with that Harley hurled the knife at herself. Okay that was just a recap for people.

3rd Person P.O.V:

Harley: I love you J.

And with that she hurled the knife at herself...

To be continued.....*now*

Harley felt the knife pierced through her stomach. J stared at her in shock. Blood flowed down Harley and then she stabbed herself again. Joker wasn't sure what to do. But then Harley fell onto the ground snapping J back into reality. He ran over and caught her before she could hit the ground. He took the knife out of her.

Joker: JOHNNY!!!'

Johnny ran into the kitchen. Before he could ask what was wrong he saw Harley's body on Joker's lap.

Johnny: What did you do to her?

Joker: I swear I did not do this. She said she couldn't take life anymore. So she stabbed herself repeatedly.

Johnny: Boss we have to get her to a hospital if you want her to live.

Joker nodded and lifted up Harley's dainty body carefully. Him and Frost walked out to the white van. He only used it if he needed multiple henchmen or if he had to get medical attention. It is big enough to fit 12 people in it, 20 if you do it right, but today he had his goons take out most of the seats and laid Harley in the back.

After a few motionless minutes Harley's eyes began to flutter open. She couldn't see very well still. But she felt warms hands moving an object in her skin. She could feel the needle Bubbles was using to sew her up. She looked around to try and see where she was. She realized she was in the van and then she looked at Bubbles who was still sewing her up.

Joker had her head on his lap to help with her blood flow. Johnny was driving the van and Some other goon was in the back with Joker, Bubbles and Harley. Joker saw Harley's eyes flutter open and smiled at her. She smiled back but then hissed from the pain. She couldn't speak her mouth was dry so she just laid there. After a few more minutes of a needle going through her skin the cuts were sewed up.

Joker decided not to take her to a hospital and instead just keep her in the van while they drove around Gotham.

~Time Skip~

They finally make it home and Joker helps Harley out of the van. He leads her to their bedroom and lays her down. He the proceeds to get her undressed and into one of his big shirts he doesn't use a lot. She is laying in their bed with just under wear and a big button up shirt of J's. She lays on her side in order to not face J. She is scared of what he might do to her. But all he does is sit down on the bed and looks at her. They both don't speak. Then the Joker breaks the silence.

Joker: I was really worried about you.

*Silence*

Joker: Why were you going to leave me like that?

Harley: *lightly sobs*

Joker: Don't cry Harley. I need you to be happy. You are the only one that deserves to be happy. And look I took you from your beautiful life and hurt you. Now the only escape for your death. I don't want that. I never wanted that. I am so sorry that I turned your life into this.

Harley:*turns to face J* You didn't do anything wrong.*sobs* You helped me. But I am the one who keeps hurting you.*cries* I am sorry J. *cries louder* I AM SO SORRY. *screams while crying. Holds on to J*

Joker: Don't be. You are so amazing.

J begins to rub Harley's back then lifts up her chin and kisses her softly. Harley smiles and kisses him back. Then she passionately starts to kiss him. J doesn't stop her and kisses her back with equal amount of passion.

*WARNING*

Okay so there is going to be smut right here. Again if you don't like then skip down to the bottom.

J moves Harley down on the bed and never breaks the kiss. He slowly takes off her ripped up mid thigh shirt. Then she breaks away from the kiss and helps J get his button up,also bloody, shirt off. They both smile as they eye each other up and down. Then J takes off his slacks. And Harley takes off her knee high socks. Then they kiss again, J unhooks Harley's bra and throws it off the bed. Then he slowly takes off her underwear to reveal her already wet pussy.

Joker: You are already wet for me doll?

Harley: It has been a rough couple days.

Joker: Did someone's pussy miss daddy?

Harley: Yes.

Joker: Yes what?

Harley: Yes daddy.

Joker takes off his boxers and then begins to lick Harley's pussy. She lets out a moan and then he begins to pinch her clit causing another moan. Joker puts his tongue as far into as he can. He then stops and walks to the night stand. He comes back with clothespins and smiles at Harley. He puts the clothespins on her hard nipples which causes her hiss in pleasure.

He then moves over her and puts a gag in her mouth and also takes out a knife. Harley can't really smile because of the gag but she tries to. Joker smiles at her and then begins to make small cuts all over her body. She cries out a moan but it is muffled. He then slid his 13 in.(yes I know that is big) cock into her. She let out another muffled moan.

Joker: Darling I wanna hear you scream my name when I make you cum.

And with that he takes off the gag and Harley lets out another loud moan. J thrusts in and out of her with extreme force. He takes the pins off her and throws them to the floor. He cuts right under her eye engraving a 'J' on her face. Blood seeps down her face and he Moves faster and Harder into her.

Harley: I am about to cum.

Joker: Do it. Do it all over my cock.

She didn't need to be told twice. She came and he helped her ride through her high.

Joker: I am close too.

Harley sat up and then put J's cock into her mouth. She moaned and then hummed. With that hum he came in her mouth. And she swallowed all of it then smiled at him

End of smut scene.

They laid in bed cuddling each other. They were both so happy to be back home.

Harley: J?

Joker:Hmm?

Harley: Umm... I am sorry about today.

Joker: It's okay. You were having a really bad day and you thought the only way to make it better was by dieing. Obviously that is a lie. Haha, you would make my life horrible if you ever left me.

Harley: I promise never to leave you.

Joker: Hahaha I know.

Harley: I love you J.

Joker: I love you too.

With that they kissed each other softly and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

*I know that was a crappy chapter. But I still hope that you guys liked it. I am sorry it took me long to update. Just stuff came up like always. So I will probably update again this week. These last few chapters sucked. Love all of ya' bye*