"Damn that crazy man"

3rd Person P.O.V:

Creeper: Oh you're so sexy when you're mad. Now let's have some real fun...

Harley is terrified and doesn't know what to do. She has been trapped in this hell hole for a few days now. Now she is worried that J will never find her. The Creeper has been sexually assaulting Harley. Every night, before he leaves, he kisses he and fingers her. All she feels is discussed. But she can't do anything, just pray and hope that her Puddin' will find her. She gets food everyday but it is like dog food so refuses to eat it. But in the mornings he takes an i.v and gives her water. Every time his hand touches her she wishes she could run away. Creeper is playing with Harley and she wants to punch him in his crotch.

Creeper: Now, now baby doll. You have to be patient for me to slip into you.

Harley gags a little at that.

Creeper:*lifts her chin up to face him* You are mine now. So I hope you will be good for me.

Harley:*spits in his face* Never.

He wipes it off and tries to laugh like a crazy person. Harley shivers at how nast his laugh is. He then smiles at her and grabs his phone out of his back pocket. He takes a few minutes to text someone and then puts the phone away. He looks at Harley while licking his top lip.

Creeper: Mmmm, you're all mine.

Harley starts to cry at those words.

Creeper: Oh what is wrong, sugar pie?

She ignores him.

Creeper: Come on just tell me Sweety.

She begins to cry even harder. Only Mistah J can call me names she thought to herself. He looked at her then licked her earlobe causing her to gag. He keeps messing with her till about 10 minutes. Then he walks away from her.

"BAM!"

Suddenly there was a loud bang. Harley got worried and looked at the ground so that when he came back in he wouldn't touch her. She was covered in fresh new scars. Not scars from adventures with J, or sexual pleasure with J. But scars from the Creeper because he had kept touching her. He heard someone walk into the room and still had her head down. She began to weep a little but her eyes were glued to the floor. When the person finally stopped walking she looked at their shoes and saw that they were really nice. The Creeper may have 'some' money but not enough for those shoes. Harley see's the person start to kneel down.

Harley: P-Puddin'?

Joker: Hi Harls. I am here to save you.

He looked at her and slowly untied her. When she was untied he slowly lifted up her chin to see her face.

Joker: Damn that crazy man almost ruined your perfect face.

There were cuts all of Harley. She was still bleeding and she had a lot of bruises.

Harley:*turns head* Don't look at me.

Joker: Why?

Harley: I feel so ugly right now. You deserve someone prettier.

Joker: No doll, you're the only one for me. And besides you still look amazing.

Harley: J, he raped me.

Joker: He did what?!

Harley:*nods slightly*

Joker: Is that why you have all these bruises?

Harley Looked away from J. She couldn't let him see that she was crying. So she held back most of her tears except the few that escaped. Joker looked her up and down then slowly lifted her in his arms bridal style. He brought Harley outside where the car was. He gently set her down and then buckled her. As they drove home the car was silent. Harley kept her hands on her knees while having her knees pulled up to her chest. She looked at her knees and didn't say a word. Joker gripped the steering wheel so hard his knuckles turned white. After a strange 10 minute car ride they had finally arrived home. Harley was still shaking rocking herself back and forth. Joker was really worried so he slowly helped her out of the car and into the house. When they got in they headed straight to the living room. They sat down but then Joker had to leave to make a phone call. When he was finally out of view Harley began to let out all the tears she had been holding in. She rocked back and forth while crying for dear life. She didn't stop for a second. She just kept imagining his creepy hands all over her. She hated it, Her cries became screams for help. She wasn't really yelling 'Help' but she sounded like she was in a lot of pain. She did this for hours. Then when she finally had enough of crying she stood up and went to the kitchen. There it was, a knife.

~Meanwhile~

Joker was in the hallway when Harley was screaming. He heard her get up and walk somewhere. He poked his head threw the living room and saw Harley in the kitchen. She was holding a knife in front of her. Joker ran over to Harley.

Joker: What are you doing?

Harley: Ending it.

Joker: What?!

Harley: I love you J.

And with that she hurled the knife at herself...

To be continued.....

*Crappy chapter, I know. But this is what I thought of. I am so sorry most of my chapters are really crappy.*