Where is Joker When Harley Needs Him?

*sharp inhale*, "Where-where am I?" I can't remember anything all I know is I was heading home from a date with Jim. Oh now I remember it is all coming back to me, he put some kinda cloth on my mouth. It had a strong smell to it but soon everything was fading away and I saw Jim... Jim! He did this to me, but why I have never met him before. This makes no since at all, I gotta leave. "Huh!" I can't move, I-I-I am chained down to this bed! "What is going on?!" "Oh your awake, good. How did you sleep last night?" Jim is in an old chair next to the bed he has a book in his hand. "Not that well." I say slightly confused still. "I am sorry to hear that." he says putting the book in the chair. He is walking toward me with his creepy smile. "What do you want?" I say trying not to scream because I know if I do he will hurt me. "Why I only want you." he says with that smile on his face. He raises his hand toward my face putting his cold hand on my cheek stroking it softly. I turn my head in disgust, I wish I could smack him right now. "Sweet, sweet Harley. You have been abused by the Joker for such a long time. Yet you never left him, I still don't understand that. People say you are cute together or relationship goals but how is that?" He is creeping me out but I can't just let what he just said go. "Our relationship is very complex but he loves me and I love him! No one can change that, he just has trouble showing it. It is like in the show The OA how the captor is in love with the prisoner but he can't show it so he abuses her more than the others. And how he won't let anyone else have her or hurt her. That is our relationship, or at least it was before I screwed it up." I am about to cry, how can I even talk about him it is like opening a scar that wasn't meant to heal but now it just started to and you mess with it again. "How is it your fault. I truly don't understand that?" he moves closer to my face and licks my cheek that creep. "I am not a good person and I have never been one. So I always tried to hurt myself for my wrong doings. But then I found someone to do it for me and it made me feel better." How am I spilling all this out, I can't start thinking about him. It hurts too much to think of him and how I disappointed him. I had to go back to hurting myself for my wrong doings. "That is crazy. But if you want that I can give it to you only if you promise never to leave me." He inches his hand to stroke my hair, and looks me up and down with his eyes. "Never!" I spit at him. "Oh, okay then." He wipes his cheek where I spit him. Then he removes his hand from my head now I know something bad is gonna happen. "That's how you want to play it. Then I guess I have to force what I want from you!" He is smirking and now moving to the other end of the bed where my feet are tied down to the bed. I know what he is thinking it is what most creeps think. He is moving his hand slightly up my leg slowly. We all know what is coming next for me. "You creep!" I yell at him, he is now looking at me. "Haha." Is that all he can say to me?! He is walking towards this table near the chair what is he doing? What is that he just got off that table? He is walking toward me, it is a gag to block me from screaming! I'm gonna be raped and probably killed by this guy! The gag hurts my mouth, but I can't move or do anything. Talk about having a bad date. Oh crap why am I making jokes right now, it isn't the right time for this Harley! The rape takes hours of agony and strife. He doesn't say a word as he rapes me he only moans and makes weird noises. He first started by ripping my clothes off and looking me up and down. Then he moves to touching all of me with his hands. After that he kisses my legs and arms and then licks me all over my legs and face. After a while he quits and goes back to the chair he doesn't take his eyes off me. The pillow is wet from all my tears, he smiles at me then puts a robe on and walks toward me. He touches my face with his hand then says, " Oh sweet beautiful innocent Harley. You look frightened what has happened to you. Huh! Did someone rape you." he smiles as he asks jokingly. I can't do anything he has already violated me in many ways. I wish I had never decided to go on a date. I hate myself for believing that there was truly good people in the world! I miss Joker! But he would never come and save me from this monster, I'm so stupid! "You are now my pet and will be with me forever!" I want to kill this freak, but how can I escape? BOOM! What was that it sounded like a bomb?! He looks frightened, what is going on? He has left to see who it was and now he looks so scared. "Crap!" that's all he can say? Who is it? BAM! Oh crap someone just shot a gun!