Harley is BACK!!!!

Harley P.O.V:

Oh! I know what I can do for J! I open the door and find that Joker isn't in the living room, so I walk around the house to find him. I can see his green hair in his office. I know he doesn't like me in there but I am feeling happier and I want to thank him. I open the door slowly and J doesn't even notice me. So I walk up to him and sit on his lap.

Joker: You seem like you're doing better.

Harley: I am.

Joker: Good, I am glad.

Harley: J?

Joker:*still looking at his desk* Hmmm?

Harley: I want to do something for you.

Joker:*looks directly in my eyes*

Harley: I want to do something in a way of a thank you.*smiles*

J looks at me with lust in his eyes now. So I stand up and walk away. When I make it to our room I feel his eyes looking at me.

Joker: Oh Pooh, you can't say things like that and then run away from daddy.

Harley:*turns towards him and smiles* But I did run.

He is so damn sexy. I quickly leave the room again and get changed into something slutty but also nice. I then walk out and J is just staring at me.

Joker: Damn baby.

Harley:*blushes* What?

Joker: You look so sexy and beautiful.

I giggle then walk over to him and peck his lips.

Harley: Let's get out of here Puddin'.

Joker: Yes, I do have a business deal tonight at the club. Will you dance for me?

Harley: Only for you.

I smile and he smiles back at me. Then he changes into a white dress shirt that is only buttoned up to the 3rd button. And he has his holsters on, with nice dress pants. And is wearing his red suit jacket.

~Time Skip~

We are finally at the bar and as soon as we walk in I see my glass box waiting for me. I haven't felt this good in a while now. How I missed my glass box. J has noticed me staring at my box.

Joker: Go dance for me baby.

Harley: Ok Mistah J.

I walk over to the glass box and then one of my favorite songs start playing.

'I torture you'

The song starts to play. I love this song it was made for me and J. I like to think of it as our song.

'Take my hand through the flames'

I began to sway my hips to the beat of the music. And I get lost in my own mind.

'I torture you'

Man I am just imagining Joker being this pole. And this is what I would do to him.

'I'm a slave to your games'

I keep swaying my hips around the pole moving up and down slowly.

'I'm just a sucker for pain'

I open my eyes and they land on J who isn't watching me at all. He is talking to some guy.

'I wanna chain you up'

'I wanna tie you down'

I think about the words of the song and then I walk over to J.

'I'm just a sucker for pain'

I walk to where J is and I sit on his lap. He smiles at me but continues to talk to the strange man.

'I'm just a sucker for pain'

I smile at the song and then decide to give J a lap dance while he is ignoring me.

'I got the squad tatted on me from my neck to my ankles'

I move in a circular motion on J but he still ignores me.

'Pressure from the man got us all in rebellion'

I get off J and walk back to my box still annoyed.

'We gon' go to war, yeah, without failure'

I begin to dance but this time with more intensity. Everyone in the club is watching me right now. Well except J who is too busy talking to the same guy.

'Do it for the fam, dog, ten toes down, dog'

'Love and the loyalty that's what we stand for'

'Alienated by society, all this pressure give me anxiety'

I move faster up and down the pole. And swing myself around the pole. I then look to see if J has noticed me yet. And I can see lust in his eyes as he stares at me.

'Walk slow through the fire'

I begin to walk slowly towards him. The man is gone so I can give J a lap dance.

'Like, who gon' try us'

I smile as I get closer to J. Then I sit on his lap.

'Feeling the world go against us'

Joker: Hey doll. Can you give daddy a lap dance.

Harley: Anything for you Mistah J.

He smiles at me then I start moving my hips in a circular motion like before. But this time he is noticing.

'So we put the world on our shoulders'

*Okay caution there is going to be a little smut right here. Just in case you don't like that then skip this part. I just wanted to add it so here we go.*

I feel J's cock get hard underneath me and I smile at him. Then I begin to grind on his lap with my body. J purrs and then lifts up my skirt to see me not wearing panties.

Joker: So this is how you are gonna thank me doll?

Harley: Mmhmm.

He smiles at that.

Joker: You are already wet for me doll. But I haven't even done anything.

Harley: Being with you makes me wet.

Joker:*grins* Good.

I smile and then grind on his lap harder. He moans slightly then looks at me with lust. He then proceeds to slip to fingers into me. I moan straight away. He curls his fingers in me thrusting them in and out with force. I moan louder. I then fall face forward into his neck. I begin to leave love bites on his neck as he purrs.

Joker: Damn baby. Who makes you feel this good?

Harley: You.

Joker:*thrust in hard causing a moan to escape* You, who?

Harley: You daddy, you and only you.

He smiles at the power he has over me.

*End of smut and chapter. Sorry that it wasn't the best chapter. Just so ordinary. But tomorrow's chapter will be better. Please comment and vote.*