"Too Normal For Our Liking"

Harley: P.O.V

Joker smiles and takes me back to the oven. We sit down for breakfast and we just eat. I smile as I watch him eat. That jawline of his is so sharp it almost seems like you could cut yourself by touching it. I love everything about him, he is perfection. I watch his green eyes while I smile. I look at his bare chest and bite my bottom lip. My eyes wander all over his body causing me to bite down harder on my bottom lip, till blood begins to slowly ooze out of it. I lick my bottom lip seductively while still looking at J. He looks up from his meal and notices me staring at him. He begins to grin and I almost lose my cool by how sexy his smile is.

Joker: Be careful you are bleeding.

Harley: I do not care.

I put my chin my hand while I stare at him and just look him up and down.

Joker: The way you are staring at me looks like you want something really bad.

Harley: Oh, I do.

Joker: Hahaha. Be passionate baby.

Harley: Ugh, I was passionate but now I am not.

Joker: Be careful doll or you will get smacked.

Harley: Yes sir.

I bow my head in sadness and wait for him to finish his meal. I know that once he is done he will make me clean the dishes. Also probably disappear into his office. I look up and notice him still staring at me.

Harley: What?

Joker: Nothing.

I nod but see he is still staring at me.

Harley: Why are you staring?

Joker: You just look sexy.

Harley: Pft, I look like a mess.

I gesture to all the flower on me and bruises from earlier. Joker just stays quiet but still looks at me.

Joker: Harley...

Harley: Hmm?

Joker: You are sexy. If you weren't then I wouldn't be with you.

Harley: ...

Joker: You will always be sexy to me.

I smile at him, he gestures me to sit on his lap and I do as I am told. I wrap my arms around his neck and cross my legs over his lap. I look into his beautiful green eyes. I wonder what he could be thinking right now? Maybe he is still thinking about earlier? Or something else? I watch as my eyes find their way to his lips. I notice his do the same to my lips.

Harley: Mistah J?

Joker: What is it Harls?

Harley: Are we gonna kiss yet?

He smiles at that then pushes his lips against mine. We move our head in sync. He traces my bottom lip with his tongue. I open my mouth and feel his tongue slip in. It feels amazing as we just sit there in each others mouths. I really do not know how he can kiss so good. His hands move up my back as my hands tangle in his hair. We both smile in the kiss but do not break free.

(For those you did not like my smut I do not have it in this chapter. But if you want to read the smut for this chapter then I will have it. It will be my next post. So if you don't like smut then don't read it.)

~Time skip~

Me and J decided that our life has been too normal for our liking. So I suggested we go to a party. Of course he agreed because I will be dancing for him. I have changed into a loose big shirt/dress that goes just past my ass by an inch. It has laughs all over it and I have fishnet stocking on with black 4 inch heels. My hair is in my signature pigtails. I have a smoky eye, very dark black lipstick, and winged eyeliner. I walk down stairs excited to go to a party. I have only been to clubs, and our house. Those are the only things that I go to that are close to a party. Me and J used to go to parties but he doesn't really like the dance floor. You know where people can lose their dates and end up grinding on a stranger. He hates the idea of losing me on the dance floor and see me grinding on some other guy. I really get it, but I mean parties are supposed to be fun. And even though I love him sometimes his rules get in the way of a good time. I walk slowly down the steps and see J by the door in a nice tux but of course he does not have a shirt on. I walk up to him and snack my hand on his torso. He turns and smiles at me.