"Insanity is just like gravity, all it takes is a little push."

3rd Person's P.O.V:

We watch tv and then there it is, the crazy couple on once again.

Joker: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to our new show.

Harley: Harley and Joker, What true love is!

Joker: Yes that is our show. We have a story to tell all of you and it begins at an asylum. Where two crazy, young kids met and fell in love.

Harley: That's right Mistah J. And you all get to hear our tail.

Joker: It begins with a man who was deemed crazy by society. He was locked up by a big mean man. But one day a new person came to town. She didn't know that she would meet him And when she did..

Harley: She felt something new. She felt so happy around him. Many days, weeks, months past by and the two fell in love. So they decided to show the world how much they loved each other. And so far they have lived through hell and back. But they still love each other.

Joker: That is right Harley. So one day the couple realized the world would never except their love. So they knew they would have to change or the world would. Since they didn't want to change they decided the world would. And here we are today.

Harley: Watch out world you are about to change.

Joker: Hahaha, so children mom and dad are home. And you better have been good. Hahahahahahahaha

Harley/Joker: Hahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They smile and then continue.

Harley: You this clown bomb? Well there is a gas in it. A gas that makes everyone insane and there are many more like that that all around Gotham.

Joker: Yes and they will all be going off soon. So Gotham say goodbye to sanity and embrace the crazy. Insanity is just like gravity, all it takes is a little push.

They both begin to laugh and then kiss. All around Gotham there are explosions. And slowly everyone begins to inhale the gas. As the mad couple laughs at their new created world of chaos.

THE END!!!!!!

*So that is the end of this amazing journey. It was a short chapter but hey you always wanna go out with a Bang! Haha, I am sorry if this story was really crappy but I will be writing others. I love you all and thank you for reading this story!*