Babies or Funereal?

Harley P.O.V

its been about 2 months since I found out I was pregnant. With everyday I get more excited. I just can't wait to have my baby!! And I'm so happy that J isn't pissed. It's been a crazy few weeks with the morning sickness and my mood swings. I honestly am afraid that J may smack me soon. I am so happy to have him in my life, I love him so much.

3rd Person P.O.V

Harley walked down stairs to her Puddin' and sat on his lap. He was in his office, when she sat on his lap he smiled at her. She pecked him on the cheek and smiled at him. They sat there in the moment for about 5 minutes. Harley started to feel a pain in her stomach and she began to scream as the pain got worse. She stood up the passed out from all the pain. She kept coming in and out of consciousness. Joker was scared for her and kept her close to him the entire time. 

~time skip~

After 2 hours of Harley drifting in and out of consciousness she finally awoke. She looked around the room till her eyes caught a glimpse of Joker's face. She then sat up not sure what had happened. Joker looked at her concerned, then the door opened. A old woman with glasses and a clipboard walked in, Harley then realized she was in a hospital room. 

Nurse: I have some very important news for the both of you. Harley is weak and needs to stay in a stress free environment. If she doesn't then she could lose the baby. 

Harley P.O.V

Damn that nurse knows how to get straight to the point.

Joker: Bitch don't lie to me! You have to be joking?

He looks so sad, I wish I could take that pain away for him. But I am the reason he is sad, he doesn't deserve more stress on top of his job. Am I really putting him through this much? Damn I messed up really bad. The nurse and Joker's voices have now been lost to me, I can't hear them talk. All I can do is look at his sad expression and wish I wasn't the cause of it. I close my eyes hoping that this is a bad dream. I can't cause this much pain, tears start streaming down my face. I can't help but cry that is all I want to do. I can't hear anything but my beating heart and the sound of it shattering. I can't really mean that much? I can't cause that much pain. No no no this is a lie. I just need to wake up and there will be Joker smiling and not being hurt by me. I can start to hear again,

Joker: Harls?

No J please don't be mad at me. I am so sorry.

Joker: Babe?

Deep breathe Harls, just talk to him.

Harley: J... Are you okay?

Joker: Damn baby of course I'm not. But why the f*** are you worried about me? You're the one that is pregnant.

Harley: F*** it! Just kill the baby. It won't survive anyways.

I can see how they are looking at me as if I put a bomb in the room.

Nurse: Are you sure? We can try and get you help so that way you will be healthy enough.

Joker: Yeah babe, we can make it better so that you can try to have the baby.

Why are they saying this? I won't survive or the baby won't and I don't wanna leave J.

Harley: No, either me or the baby but I know that I won't survive the birth. Both of you know that! Just please, then we can go back to normal. Please J, please.

Tears sting my cheeks as they fall from my eyes. I can't stop crying, why am I the one to hurt you J? You shouldn't have chosen me, all I do is hurt you. You deserve someone better. J please let me go.

Harley: Forget it I'll have the baby. I will most likely die from the birth. But I don't care, J you deserve someone better not someone who just hurts you. I'll stay here till I have the baby, then... J... you will have to let me go.

Joker: Harley. I won't let you go! Nothing in the world will ever make me want to let you go.

Harley: J stop! I can't take this, you put me on a pedestal and I can't take it. All that I do is get in your way and hurt you.

This hurts so bad, but it needs to be done. Please J let me go.

Joker: NO!

Harley: J.

He is crying I can feel his tears fall on my hand. I love him so damn much.

Joker: Harley that is enough. I said no. And my word is final.

J why can't you let me go?

Joker: Nurse please give us a minute.

Nurse: *nods and walks out*

Joker: Listen, I am not gonna lie. You do piss me off like no one else. But damn it I love you. I beat you and I can't promise that that will ever change. But you stay, you are loyal, you try to better unlike others, you drive me so crazy, you take care of me even when I push you away. Damn you! I can't just let you out of my life. I chose you to love and you chose me. If anything ever happened to you I would never be able to forgive myself. So no Harley! No you cannot die! I won't let you. You are mine and it will stay that way. We can never be normal and if I had to choose between you and our child I would choose you all the time. And that is not a lie,

Harley: *sobs* J, I love you so much!

Joker/Harley: *kiss*

Joker: I know babe, I love you too Harls.

Man I love this man and I will never understand why he chose me over so many other girl.

*A/N

HEY SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO POST JUST HAD A ROUGH LAST WEEK. THEN SCHOOL THIS YEAR AND TRYING TO CATCH UP ON WHAT I MISSED. I WILL TRY TO MAKE  ANOTHER TOMORROW*