Crazy Love Never Ends

To be continued..... 

Joker's P.O.V:

I deepen the kiss by putting my tongue into her mouth. We begin to lose our selves in the moment. But then a loud thud brings us back. I look around frantically. I pull Harley closer to me. I try to find where the thud came from. Then there I hear someone clear their throat.

Stranger: Ladies and gentlemen. I am so sorry for the intrusion, but you see I am a man of business. And I need merchandise. I work in a very dangerous business. And there are so many beautiful women here that I know I can sell. So.... Men! Get all the women that look the best.

All the women begin to panic and run. While all the men try and protect their girls. Other men in nothing but black come out from nowhere and surround everyone. Then men in all black grab women and drag them to the back. I look down at Harley and she smirks. I smile back then we speak up.

Joker: Well hello sir. I am not sure who you think you are..

Stranger: I am the doll-maker.

Joker: It doesn't matter. Do you know who I am?

Doll-maker: You are The Joker:

Joker: Yes. So please won't you be smart and leave?

Doll-maker: No.

I smile and laugh at him, Harley joins in. We walk up to the stage I look him in the eyes. Up close he looks smaller, brown gelled back hair, in a white suit, and not very expensive clothing. I look into his eyes as Harley circles around him like a shark.

Harley: Why so serious?

Harley whispers into his ear. I can tell he is uncomfortable with how close she is to him. I smile at her and lean closer to his face.

Joker: You gonna answer the nice lady?

Doll-maker: No!

Joker: That isn't very nice.

I smile at him and then snap my fingers. All my men shoot all the other men in total black. I begin to laugh and so does everyone else in the club.

Joker: Well that turned fast. Hahahahahahahahaha.

Joker: Why don't you take a seat? Harley get the man a chair.

Harley runs and gets a chair. I force the man to sit down and then I smile at him.

Joker: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the show. This man has ruined your night. So I think he deserves to be punished.

Everyone begins to cheer and whistle. I have Harley bring out a knife and smile at her.

Joker: Harley, my dear, won't you please get our guest some water?

She smiles and nods then gets a glass of water. I take the cup from her and drink the water then break the glass on the guys face. He screams in pain and I laugh. Then I have everyone line up with a bat. They all swing and hit the guy once while laughing at his suffering. After everyone gets a shot I smile at Harley.

Joker: Okay sweets it's your turn.

Harley giggles and takes the knife. She then cuts the guys right side up to his ears. And smiles then says.

Harley: Mistah J, he isn't as serious as before.

I giggle at her and punch the guy multiple times.

Joker: You think you can take my girl?! You think you can take what doesn't belong to you?! Wrong*smack*, you have no power here.

I smile and hit him again and again. Then I start laughing uncontrollably. I take the knife from Harley and cut his other side.

Joker: Why so serious?!

I whisper to him then start laughing with Harley joining then everyone else. I stab the guy in the gut multiple times till he has no life left. Then I smile at everyone.

Joker: This is a party, let's have some fun!

Everyone cheers and then start dancing again. I take Harley off stage and smile at her still laughing. I drag her to the car and we drive off. We laugh into the night as I speed off. I make an abrupt stop and get out of the car. We are in front of Gotham City Bank. We run in and I start shooting all over the place. Harley giggles and runs to a women with a rather very nice dress. Harley picks her up and drags her to the car. Without any questions I follow her and we head home. As soon as we get home me and Harley bring the woman to the living room.

Harley: You have very nice dress. I wish I had that dress.

Joker: If that is what you want my dear. You heard her, give her your dress!

The woman takes off her dress and hands it to Harley. I have to say she does not look that bad. She has brown hair, blue eyes, very skinny, mid 30's, medium chest, and kinda a nice ass. I must have been staring too long because next thing I know Harley is smacking the girl.

Harley: Bitch!

The woman falls to the ground as Harley continues to beat her. Harley doesn't stop and continues until the girls face is not recognizable. I say nothing as Harley continues. She has Frost bring in a camera and record as she beats the woman to death. When the woman is finally dead Harley tells Frosty to send the video to her family. I say nothing as Harley turns towards me.

Harley: Now what do you think of her?!

I say nothing as Harley takes off her clothes and leaves them on the ground. I smile at her, then she walks away. I follow her as she goes to the rooftop.

Joker: What are you doing out here?

Harley: Enjoying the view.

Joker: Mmhmm.

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and then kiss her. We both look out to our city and begin to laugh. Like the crazy people we are.