Valentine's?

Joker P.O.V
Today feels very important to me for some reason. I can't put my ginger on it. I keep feeling like I forgot something. What day is it? I'll just look at my phone. Oh no, no no no it can't be 2/14 already! Crap! Harley is gonna be mad at me if I don't do something special for her. Oh crap crap crap!!! Okay what can I do for her? I know she likes pain and having sex and also just showing off her body. Maybe I should take her out to one of my clubs. She's always said she wants to go to a sex club. So I can do that and she is still only 2 months pregnant so no one will notice. I think she'll like it. Okay I need to get up and get dressed and then make Harley food. I will wear my red button down shirt, my gold holsters, my black dress pants, and my and my guarded belt. Harley loves this outfit and I have to be very nice today. Okay now to slick back my hair, oh? Did Harley get new red lipstick? It's my color too, she won't mind. She probably got it for herself but she won t wear it unless I wear it. Okay the boys are still out some are guarding this house while others are doing some 'other' work. Ooh good we have pancake mix and bacon. I'll make these for her.
~time skip~
3rd Person P.O.V
After Joker made the food he walks up stairs to find Harley still asleep. He shook her gently and when she saw him she popped right up. All that was going through her head was how much she needed to feel his body against hers. But she pushed those thoughts aside as her eyes landed on the tray of food.
Harley: Oh Puddin'! You remembered Valentine's!
Joker: Of course I did. What man would forget it? And what man would ever disappoint you?
He smiled at her and she began to eat when she was done she took a hot shower.
Joker: Wear something extra sexy.
Harley giggles and then she began to walk to her closet. She thought about what to wear. After a while she decided on,(okay I can't decide so here is a pic).

And then she puts on her makeup, seeing that Mistah J was wearing the new lipstick, she put that red lipstick

And then she puts on her makeup, seeing that Mistah J was wearing the new lipstick, she put that red lipstick. Than she walks down the steps. And when The Joker looks up he drops open his moth in awe.
Joker: Damn baby you look sexy.
Harley: *blushes* Thanks Puddin'. I wanted an outfit that you would like.
He grabs her by the waist pulling her in tight and then walks out the door. After a while they make it to the club.
Harley: Oh my, Puddin'! You are so sweet!
She started jumping in her seat. Joker hit out of his Lamborghini and went to Harley's side. But some other guy opens the car for her. Which makes Joker pissed so he shoots the guy. Harley laughs then wraps her body around Joker's arm. She holds him so tight and has his hand wrapped in her hands. She also has his hand inbetween both her legs as if saying, 'I'm Joker's and he's mine'. Everyone was grinding on the dance floor, the music was blasting. Harley stayed glued to Mistah J not wanting to get lost.